chapter 1

Sasha.

Hello, my name is Sasha Anderson
I was born and raised in Houston Texas. I Have a brother named Houston,and also a son named Jeremy. You will learn more about me as my story continues...

My phone vibrated on the dresser next to my bed. I look over at my alarm clock for the time. After a hot shower I lotioned my body,brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I put on my red skinny jeans and white crop top with my favorite sandels. Lastly I pinned my hair back out my face.

Pulling up to South Central high school I wanted to start my engine up again and go back home but I needed to get my things and tell my teachers I was going to finish school online.

I mean I had no choice, and my child comes before anything.

On my way in the building I saw the only two females I really talked to Nessa and Mya.

We been cool since freshman year but since I had Jeremy we been drifting apart.

I walked to my locker and retreived my books then headed to my second class of the day since I missed the first.

I walked in and sat in the back by the window.

"Hello, everyone how's it going?"
Mrs.pat asked as she took her seat.

Just like always no one replied.

"Well today we are going to finish the sheet I passed out yesterday if you don't have one come get it.

"Are there any questions?"

"I do what time is lunch?" The new student asked.

"Lunch is in 25 minutes."Mrs Patterson stated with annoyance in her voice.

After she finished talking I put in my ear buds and finished my sheet.

I glanced up and saw Mya all in the new guys face.

After turning in my sheet I returned to my seat.

I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket.

I looked at it it was a text from Nessa.

(Our conversation)

Peaches😎😃:hey Sasha wyd?

Me:wassup boo I'm just sitting here waiting on lunch wby?

Peaches:girl nothing texting my baby daddy.

Me:dang y'all still talking goals👫

Peaches:yass I'm waiting on him to pop the question.

Me: lol boo he probably just waiting for the right moment.

LUNCH BELL RINGS

I met up with Nessa and Mya at the table I just bought a water.

Mya looked across the table at me I guess I must have slipped into my own thoughts.
"Girl what's up with you?"

I brushed my thoughts and worry's away.
"Nothing I gotta work tonight and I'm just a little tired." I replied wiping the stray tears that fell.

"Awe boo it's going to be ok."Nessa said rubbing my back.