How I Met The Jerk

*Note: Thank you for deciding to read How I Met The Jerk, I really hope that you guys enjoy the story!

How I Met The Jerk.

- Introduction -

"What?!" I yelled. I felt my temperature rising. My eyes were now watery, I wanted to cry so badly, but I blinked the tears away but instead replaced it with a glare.

"You're going to Cambridge High," my mom repeated cautiously.

I heard exactly what she said, but I wanted to make sure. And now I just wished I had something to poke my ears with until I could no longer hear a thing.

"What? Why?!" I couldn't hold it any longer. I felt tears started falling to my lips. I started to cry and instantly ran towards my room.

I don't hate my mom; in fact it's actually the opposite. I love her; it's just that she knew the reason why I don't like studying in big, prestigious, socialite schools for the elite. My mom and dad are highly influential people. They owned tons of companies here; we have lots of shopping malls and have one of the best banks in town. It's just that I was always... well... Socially impaired, I think you get the whole picture right? I was tired of crying, my head hurts, so before I knew it I found myself in a deep sleep.

"Tori?" I heard a familiar voice. Mom, she sounded so sad. I felt guilty for acting that way towards her. I opened my eyes, squinting them, they were still sore from crying. I hugged her right away. I cried my heart out for minutes which felt like forever. Finally, I calmed down.

Before I could say something, Mom interrupted me “I’m sorry, I should have asked for your opinion before making the decisions myself.” She sighed. “But I would be really glad if you at least try ", she said giving me her classic "puppy eyes". I hated it when she does that.

"Fine." I said unwillingly, admitting defeat as I rolled my eyes. I mean it wouldn’t hurt anyone to try. Right?

"Its fine I understa - - What really?" She asked smiling yet I knew she wasn’t convinced.

"Yes." I said, rolling my eyes. AGAIN. And putting out my best fake smile.

She hugged me so tight, I thought I was gonna run out of breath, then she let go.

"Ohh! I can’t wait to tell your dad in fact I'm gonna tell your dad now, and I'll tell Harry (my butler), to start packing and prepare everything needed." She squealed. "My little girl's going to Cambridge." She said in a singsong voice then leaving my room.

And before the night ended, everything was ready except for one, me.

I sighed. Pulling my comforters closer.

Tomorrow's gonna be a long day. 

***

I heard a knock on my door. "Ms. Finch, it's time for you to get up. You have a long day ahead of you." Harry said.