First meeting

Magnus and Alec sat on the loveseat in the living room of there New York apartment. Magnus was laying with his head on Alec's chest and his arm draped over Alec's torso, his hand drawing lazy shapes into Alec's bicep. Alec was laying contently, relishing in the warmth Magnus was giving off. He looked down at his boyfriend and smiled at the hazy look in his golden brown eyes. "What are you thinking about Mags?" Alec asked, his had moving up to play with Magnus' dark hair.
"Do you remember the first time We met Alexander?" He asked.
"I had come to your party and you kept flirting with me, it was to help Clary right?" Alec said, thinking of that night made him smile.
"The first time we met, you were seven years old." Magnus said, shifting his body so he was looking into Alec's blue eyes.
"Really?" Alec thought about his memories from that age.
"Yeah, I had come to the Institue to help your parents and as Mayrse and I talked outside of the Institute two small kids came running up to Mayrse, a small black haired girl with dark brown eyes and a taller black haired boy with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. He looked up at me and I squatted down so I was eye level with him, I said, 'Hello Mr. Blue eyes, I am Magnus.' the boy reached out and touched my earing and smiled at me. 'What is your name?' I asked the boy, he said 'My name is Alec and I am seven years old' Mayrse told me that they were her kids, Alexander and Isabel." Magnus said, smiling at the memory, "And when I saw you again that night at the party, I looked into your eyes and I thought,'Hello Mr. Blue eyes.' and now look where we are." Magnus smiled up at Alec and kissed him on the cheek.
"Wow, I don't remember that. You met me before I met Jace." Alec laughed.
"I did." Magnus leaned up and kissed Alec, a slow, loving kiss that held all of the memories of past kisses and the dreams of new ones.

So that was an attempt at some fluff, thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. I am open to suggestions. Again thanks for reading.
--Cara Luna