Be my baby? Dilmer Fan Fiction

N/B P.O.V. - 

Demi and Wilmer are layed in bed playing with each others fingers, they are both facing chest to chest. Wilmer clears his throat "Demi, honey I gotta go to work". Demi sighs "I know baby i'm gonna miss you" Demi passionatly kisses his lips and he responds the kiss getting deeper and deeper. Finally they stop making out and Wilmer hops out of bed and gets ready. Demi rolls over and goes straight back to sleep. He kisses her head and leaves. 

Demi's P.O.V - 

I wake up suddenly a wave a naucious comes over me, I race to the bathroom and throw up. I hate being sick I thought to myself. Then it hits me, SHIT I could be pregnant. I make myself some breakfast, take a shower, and get dressed for the day. I have to do a concert tonight. When will I get to speak to wilmer. I'll just call him. i'd convinced my self. 

Wilmers P.O.V- 

I check my phone on break to see three missed calls from Demi, I call her back urgently and she answers in an hysterical mannar. "Demi meha, what's wrong?" She begins sniffling down the phone. I can't make out what she's saying she just keeps repeating "a test". "Princessa I'm coming home stay there". 

N/B P.O.V- 

Wilmer races home and stops at the chemist Demi had ordered three tests. "Hi i'm Wilmer Valderemma i'm here to pick up Demi Lovato's order" a woman from behind the counter hands him a bag and he pays then leaves. 

Demi's P.O.V - 

I just keep pacing up and down, what is Wilmer going to say? What if i'm actually pregnant? How will I hide this from my fans? What will I tell my mom? Thoughts are racing through  my mind I lay on the couch and cry wrapped in a blanket. I feel wilmers soft lips dance on my cheek, he rubs my back in circular motions. I look into his chocolate eyes. "Come on baby breathe, that's it match my breathing, you're doing great". I calm down matching his breath. How did I get so lucky to have him. 

"Demi, what's wrong what did you need these for?" I sit next to him and hold his hands I look into his eyes and see worry and love, "Wilmer, I...I.. think. I'm pregnant." I say slowly he gasps. I begin crying again and he pulls me in tight. 

Wilmers P.O.V - 

"Pregnant" once she finished her sentence I gasped I was in so much shock! Pregnant? my Demi this is amazing. I look over to Demi she's crying again I pull her to my lap and cuddle her "Baby everything is going to be okay", "you promise" she's say in between sniffles "I promise" I whisper into her ear. 

N/B P.O.V - 

Wilmer gives Demi a bottle of water and Demi drinks it all in one. she waits five minutes then her and Wilmer walk into the bathroom hand in hand. She grabs the tests. she pee's on each stick Wilmer sits on the edge of the bath waiting, Demi flushes the toilet puts the lid down washes her hands and sits on the lid. They wait for fifteen minutes then look at all three tests. Positive. Positive. Positive. 

Demi's P.O.V- 

"I guess we are having a baby" I cry. Wilmer hugs me "We can do this, we will be great parents I love you".  I kiss his lips passionatly "I love you too". We walk out of the bathroom and I call the doctor to arrange an oppintment, then I have to start getting ready for my concert. 

Wilmer P.O.V- 

I see Demi getting ready for her concert, there's worry in her eyes as she looks at her body in the mirror, she's wearing her underwear but she's rubbing her hands over her stomach, I walk behind her and place my hands on her stomach "You are perfect, you are not showing yet so don't worry about that". I spin her round. "You are going to do fantastic tonight and I will be right in the wings watching you". She pecks my lips and I smack her ass "now go get ready" She laughs and finishes getting ready.