Marry Me My Pretty Little Heart

“That moment when you walked down the aisle, wearing beautifully in white, I already vowed to God that I will love you. That I will protect you and will never leave you. Because He’s the only one knows that my happiness will be just right there next to you.”

 - JIN RUI LEE

How far would you go just for love?

Iyan na yata ang pinaka-required na tanong na kailangan mong sagutin bago ka sumabak at makipagsapalaran sa isang one-sided love story. If you’re not a fighter, then you don’t deserve the love you’re wishing for.

Love is a long journey of searching for the right one. Para ka lang naglalakad sa isang mahabang tulay na walang hawakan. All you need is just yourself with a brave heart. Sometimes we fall. Sometimes we get wounded. It’s natural. That’s the cycle of love. We feel loved and unloved. But in the end, sacrifice will worth all the wait and patience. It’s the priceless feeling you will ever experience.

If we ask Sasha the same question, what do you think will be her answer?

“Endless. No known beginning and presumably no end. Love is defined and unreasonable. Although it gives me heartaches, I still preferred to love. Mas masarap pa rin kasi sa pakiramdam ang magmahal.” – SASHA CYREE RICAFORT

Parte na ng kabataan ni Sasha si Rui. He was her first love since then. Ngunit mula pa noon ay hindi na nito pansin ang presensya niya. Yeah, the most common story when loving someone. Or best describe as the well-known One-Sided Love story.

But even if he ignored her existence, Sasha still treasured Rui deep inside her heart. Kahit pa nga lantaran siya nitong ni-reject nang high school pa lamang sila. In short, binasted siya nito nang makaipon siya ng sandamakmak na kapal ng mukha para magtapat dito. Ayun, napaliparan tuloy siya nito ng linyang, “You’re not my type of girl, Sasha.”

She was badly hurt, of course. But it doesn’t stop her from loving Rui. Matigas nga siguro talaga ang ulo ng mga nagmamahal.

Dumating ang panahon na nalayo siya kay Rui. Six years had passed by. So many things changed, and she knows it doesn’t include her feelings for him.

Pero hindi akalain ni Sasha na sa muling pagkikita nila ni Rui, isang pangyayari ang magaganap na siyang babago sa takbo ng buhay nila

Would it change their love story? Would it change his feelings for her, too?

It happened so fast. And the next thing she knew…

SHE WAS GOING TO MARRY HIM!

MARRY ME MY PRETTY LITTLE HEART

(Jiggzer Band Series 3)

Written By: Hershee Min