• Chapter 1 •

HERE'S CHAPTER ONE ;'D

(Y/N) opened the door that leads to the principal's office to reveal Karasuma, her brother and the principal talking.

"Miss (L/N), we've been expecting you. We called you here because we will put you to Class E. Wait, before you react, let me explain to you as to why. We need your assassination skills to kill the octupus." The principal said, looking at you seriously.

Yes, you were skillful. Your dad trained you and Karasuma, when you two were kids, some karate techniques.

"The octupus? The octupus that blew up the moon?"

"Yes. But this octupus isn't a normal one. It has the capacity of moving at 20 mach so be careful." Mr. Asano explained.

"Yeah, yeah. I already knew that."

"Okay then. Goodluck."

"Wait, wait, wait. How do I go there?" (Y/N) asked but was ignored when two strong guys pulled her towards the door. After that, they closed the door and left the girl with a grumpled face.

"Screw you, Mr. I'm-an-Assano." She mumbled and quickly ran away to ask some people about where the Class E was located.

"Um, excuse me, do you know where Class E is located?" She asked, tapping the red haired boy's shoulder. But the young boy did not dared to look at her and speak any words, causing (Y/N) to pop a vein.

"Um, excuse me?!? I said, do you know where Class E is located?!?" She shouted louder than she expected and immediately felt guilty. The red haired boy clicked his tongue and looked at the girl.

"It's your business to know." (Y/N) was prepared to open her mouth but the red head already walked away, causing the pissed off girl to put up her middle finger at him while he wasn't looking and mimicked his voice.

Thank you for reading this first chapter if you really did and stay tuned for the next chapters :3