Chapter 3: Neighbor boy

After the bell rang I grabed my things and hurried out the door. That was my last class thankfully. I put my things into my locker and went outside. I called my mom to pick me up but she was working. Instead of getting a ride I walked. Jane asked me if I needed a ride home, but I said no thanks. It was the longest walk ever considering i only live three minutes out. When i got home my neighboors were there talking to my mom. I walked in and all eyes were on me. they probably were staring because i slamed the door or that i was wearing a dress. i really didnt know. "Why didn't you pick me up?" iasked very annoyed. Then she grumbled "we have company." That is no reason for you not to pick me up," I screamed. After i threw my little tantrum i stormed off to my room. I slamed the door shut, then got out my work. I was just about to finish when i heard a knock on my door. 

I ignored it as much as i could. Then i was turned into a bang. I sat up and walked to the door. "Hi" someone said as i opened the door. "Is that all you wanted to tell me?" i mumble. Then i noticed it was Noah, he likes me alot. I let him come in then i shut the door behind him. " Can i ask you something" he said. In reply i said " sure, what is it?" 

NOAH TALKING

I w-was wondering if you would like to come to my h-house? why'd i ask her that. I know her answer is no it is always no. She looked up at me but all i could do was stare done and mess with me hands.

She then grabbed my hand and said " I have nothing better to do." Its ok i was just, wait what did you say?" I asked. I said i would go she replied.