Chapter 1

The cast of all seasons of the rap game was in a meeting
Jd:" Wassup y'all
Everybody: "Wassup
Jd: "so i'm planning to have a tour that across North America and some that are going to be out of the country". I want y'all to be on y'all best behavior on this tour so if you need to address anything right now then address".
King Roscoe:" why didn't flaujae come on the tour"?. Cause i want my girlfriend on the tour too. Don't see u see Nova is with his girlfriend".
Jd: first off , Flaujae doesn't have a big fan base like u and the other kids have. Also, this is not the love game and Niakay is here because she has the third largest fanbase in this room so that's why she is here".
Niakay: " i want to address something to deetranda"
Jd: ok
Nova whispered something to nia.
Nova: "dee i want to say that we can be friends and all but I don't want you to think i like you like that because I don't".
Everybody in the room was looking at deetranda.
Niakay: "yeah, cuz i see how u be looking at him and that not finna work out baby girl".
Supa peach : " don't talk to dee like that".
Niakay: " shut up , u just a lil girl"
Jd: "ok , that's enough we don't need y'all to be arguing cause I just said that y'all need to be on your best behavior ".
After the meeting was over everybody went home to pack.
Deetranda went her house and her brother was there. Deetranda had a sad look on her face.
Platinum j: " why u look so sad"
Deetranda :" cause nova and nia was talking about me at the meeting".
Platinum j: "what did jd do".
Deetranda: " He told everybody to address stuff that we had on our chest, so nia was like i have something to address to me and i was looking confused". All of a sudden nova was like I don't like u like that". Platinum j: "why are u mad over that".
Deetranda: " cause I really liked him"