Chapter 1!

Have you ever had a big decision to make where it affected your family? Well if you had you are in Amy's shoes. Amy suspected that something in her family was off. But the only person she could talk to was her sister Ashley. Ashley and Amy weren't the kind of sisters that were close and told each other stories and all that. But they were more separated and didn't act like sisters. There family wasn't the type of family that they use to be. There dinners were quiet and once they were done they would all do there own thing like no one else was home. Amy thought it would be nice to go to band camp and get a away for a while but on the other hand if she left how further apart would her family be.  Amy felt like she didn't have a family so she finally made a decision to stay and try and make her family as close as she could. She new this would take some time but she new it wasn't going to be easy but she was going to have to fight for it. But she was all in and how long could it take to see if she can make there family feel whole again. To Amy the one thing she was hoping to get out of band camp was maybe someone that new what she was going through and how she was feeling. But she felt like no one knew what she was going through. She thought it was scary to think that her families future was up too her. Just a 15 year old going into her freshman year at Grant High School. Her dreams included fixing her family and finding someone with a similar situation. Her two best friends sort of dropped her just so they could be popular. But she was at the point where high school was going to be a new beginning. People always said starting high school was like beginning  a new chapter.  Amy was ready to get her life back together. All she had left was hope for this new chapter to be the most special thing that she had in her life because she had nothing else at the moment. Over the next few months she would be starting to bring up conversations at the dinner table instead of just sitting there and not knowing what to say, like everyone else was doing. She would try and hangout with Ashley more than she had. And at the same time still be looking out for someone who actually got what she was going through. All that was left to do was to hope.