Those Three Words. (Directioners' FanFic/NiallHoranStory.)

As the boys turned the tv on, I felt nervous. I'm glad I got to see them again, just before they go on tour and maybe this time I can come with them. Let's get this straight... my name is Angelika Amor Styles, 17 and I'm deeply in love with Niall Horan, one of my bestfriends. It seems ridiculous, doesn't it? I've known him for fifteen years of my life and I've never thought of actually loving him more than a bestfriend. Anyways, Harry Styles is my brother, Liam Payne is my cousin, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan are my best of friends! 

As I sat in between Niall and Liam while we were watching a horror movie, I noticed Louis kept staring at me.. like, a lot. I wasn't worried because he was dating Eleanor Calder, one of the most prettiest girl on this planet! Zayn and Niall were munching on the popcorn, loudly. Yes, that's how loud my friends chew. I snuggled up to Niall, I rested my head on his shoulder. "Want some popcorn, Angie?" Niall offered, his eyes were twinkling.. it was so cute! "Sure Niall!" I dipped my hand in the bowl of popcorn and captured some food. I really didn't want to have any, but if it's from him.. then dayum girl, you would reject? Niall whispered in my ear, "You're looking beautiful tonight." I felt sparks all over my body, was this happening? Am I just dreaming? Is he just being the fun guy he usually is? "By the way, I know you didn't want to have any popcorn. You hate midnight snacks." He added. How did he know? "You're right, I hate midnight snacks and.. thanks, you look charming yourself." I said in a soft voice while blushing. We continued watching the movie. "Vas Happening?" Zayn asked, like he always does. "DON'T GO TO THE KITCHEN, YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" Harry was telling the actor what to do, as if they heard him. "Calm down Harry, it's just a movie." I said, in total agreement.

~2HoursLater~ 

The movie was finished and all the boys were sleeping, except Harry and I. I yawned and got up, "Goodnight, Hazza." I whispered. "Goodnight, little sis." I rolled my eyes, the term little sis wasn't at all necessary. I walked up to my bedroom, opened the door and found Niall sleeping there. Uhm? I got changed in the bathroom since he's sleeping on my bed. After getting dressed into my pink monkey pj's I went into Nialls room and saw leprechauns (teddies) everywhere. Aww! How cute. I crawled up onto bed and fell asleep for the next few hours.

~6HoursLater~ 

"Uhm, Ange.. what are you doing sleeping on my bed?" I heard a soft mumble. I tried opening my eyes, but they were just too sleepy! "Ange.. Ange.. Ange?" the familiar voice was repeating, again and again. It got annoying so I just got up, while I was hugging the teddies, and said, "What do you want? I'm too busy hugging these teddies and pretending it's Niall!" my eyes were shut, so of course I didn't know who I was talking to, or WHAT I was talking to. My eyes slightly opened, and it was Niall. "Uhm, what? You're hugging those teddies and pretending they're me?" he said with a cheeky smile. "Uhh- Uhh- Sorry!" I dropped the teddies on the bed and got out of bed, "I'll leave now." I added with a soft quiet voice. Surprisingly, he grabbed my hand. "Please, don't leave me." He said with those cute blue eyes of his. My heart skipped a bit every second. I sighed, "Okay, I won't. Just please don't tell the boys that I hug teddies while sleeping, especially not Harry," I took a breath, "He'll laugh at me." I sat beside him on the bed, and looked down at the floor. "Look at me, Ange.. am I really ugly like those haters say?" He said while tears ran down from his eyes, who the hell would say that! It brought me to tears, "Of course not, Niall! You're one of the most sweetest and cutest boy I've ever met! Whoever said that must not have a sense of taste in the great kind of boys, like yourself." I cried so much, I don't know why though. I cared about him so much that it brings me to tears. He stared at me smiling, "Don't cry. Don't ruin your beautiful face. I'll ignore those haters, just for you and only you." Just at that very moment, Lou, Harry, Zayn and Liam came in his room. "Were we disturbing you guys?" Asked Harry in a 'what the hell is happening' kind of tone. "Did you sleep with my cousin, Niall?!" Liam shouted furiously. "Liam! Don't shout at him." I went over to hug Niall tightly, I never wanted to let go. "Are you guys.. dating?" asked Zayn in a interested voice. "Well.." he let go of my hug and turned to me in my monkey pj's, "Angelika Amor Styles, will you be my girlfriend?" I wanted to scream! Jump for joy! Just kiss him! But instead I said.. "Are you sure? I'm not pretty, but.. do you really love me?" His smile faded, and eyes filled with dissapointment, "So.. is it a no? You're one of the most prettiest and most beautiful girls I've ever met, and yes I REALLY DO LOVE YOU. So much! I've been trying to hide this from you for years." I was shocked, I love Niall so much that it does hurt. "Niall, please don't be sad! I LOVE YOU. More than anything in this world.. even more than Liam and Harry," I turned to them, with a cheeky smile.. they looked at me with serious faces, "so it's a yes, Niall." I turned back and answered Niall. The boys were shouting with happiness, "I'll love you with all my heart, forever." I whispered to him. "I will do the same, my princess." All the boys were happy, except one.. Zayn Malik. 

Oh, and my story just started. 

[A/N: I'll upload chapter 2 when I get time (: xx Sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes!]