Chapter One - The Big Move

Today is the day you move out of your parents house to live in an apartment on your own, you're finally 18 and have been driving for a good few months. You say your last good byes to your parents and set off with your bestie Emma.

"Y/N I can't believe you are moving out" Emma giggled, "So many sleep overs" She added. You giggle at how cute she is while trying to focus on driving, "I know but let me settle in a bit first you know, I still don't have a bed it's getting deliver tomorrow" You told her.

~New Apartment~
"Omg Y/N when you told me it was gorgeous I didn't think it was this gorgeous and omg the kitchen is massive with a breakfast bar as well" Emma trailed "Mmm bacon every morning" she drooled. You laughed while placing your keys on the side, "well the sofa will be arriving soon so let's get ready"

Half an hour later the sofa comes, the delivery guy was cute and happily helped you and Emma get the sofa up to the first floor and into your apartment. "So" Emma said as she jumped on the sofa resting her feet, you waved by and said thank you to the cute delivery guy over your balcony. "So what?" You giggled at Em thinking she saw you flirt with the delivery guy. "So... I was thinking... CAN WE GO TO THE VAMPS CONCERT" She screamed in your face. You was taken back at how close she came to your face, placing a hand on her forehead and pushing her back. "Fine but I won't have enough for Vamps VIP if that's what you're thinking. I've just got a new apartment plus all the furniture..." I sighed really wanting to meet them. "Well ermm, I was kind of wanting to go to their support acts VIP" Emma turned bright red. "And who's the support act?" You questioned knowing it's probably who you think they are.