Our Summer (with Nash Grier)

*Samantha P.O.V.*

I can't wait. I thought to myself as I boarded the plane. I haven't been home in almost 3 weeks, and was flying back to North Carolina after visiting my mom in New York City. My mom left my dad and I when I was younger, but all is forgiven and we are like best friends now. I visit her at least once a year. Mostly, I couldn't wait to see my friends. I missed them so much. I'm tired. I thought to myself, and decided to take a short nap.

**Over an hour later**

I wake up right on time and notice that the plane is landing. Finally. I get to baggage claim and then wait outside for my best friend Nash to pick me up.

*Nash P.O.V.*

I'm really excited. I haven't seen Sam in almost a month! I missed her so much and could not wait to see her and bring her home to the surprise party I had planned at home. I see her standing waiting for me to pick her up. She's so cute, just standing there all by herself. She didn't even have to try. I pull up to her and she notices me right away. "Nash!" She screams.

*Samantha P.O.V.*

I looked up and saw him. "Nash! I screamed, people looking at me but I didn't care. He hopped out of the car and gave me a big bear hug.

"Sam! I missed you so much" He says

"Same here now lets get out of here I have A LOT to tell you. He fake groans because he knows I am going to babble about everything that happened in New York. I tend to do that a lot. "Come on I know you want to hear allll aboutttt itttt" I tease.

"Well since I've learned that there is no stopping you, go right ahead" He says, fake sighing. I give him a shove and he laughs his cute laugh and perfect smile. I think I stare at him for too long.

"What?" He asks.

"Um, nothing I just missed you so much" I say. Nice save. I talk the whole way home and it was great. Us laughing sharing catching up just like we always do.

*Nash P.O.V.*

We had a great time just driving home from the airport. I knew this summer was going to be great. I loved being with her, watching her laugh, how beautiful she was when she smiled. Maybe this year was the year that I confessed my feelings for her.....? We pulled into my driveway. "Why are we at your house?" She asks

"My family just wants to say hi" I said.

"I miss your family so much it's not even funny" She says.

*Samantha P.O.V.*

"I miss your family so much it's not even funny" I say. It's true. We have been best friends since birth and when ever I've had problems or just needed to get away I'd always walk over there and I felt like they were just another addition to my real family. I walk into his house and the lights come on. "SUPRISE!!!" Everybody yells at me. I laugh and hug his mom, dad, Hayes, and Skylynn. "Aw you guys this is so sweet!" 

Skylynn comes up next to me. "Hi Sam! I missed you a lot, want to play horses?" She runs up to me and I pick her up. "Sure I will in a little bit ok?" I ask

"Ok!" I let her down and she runs off. I missed them all so much. After catching up, playing horses, and chatting I decide that it was time I go home now.

"Want me to walk you home?" Nash asks.

"No it's fine I'm right next door" I laugh into my palm.

"Haha ok text me though" He yells as I'm walking towards my house. I walk home and wish I never left the safety of Nash's home.