Persephones secret

We know Persephone's today as the goddess of Spring in Greek mythology but what we don't know is her dirty little secret that she had a child with Hades and never told Hades that she did bare a child.

Hades himself was jealous of Zeus because Zeus had sons and daughters and he only got stupid devils and weak prisoners.

One day he went to the outskirts of Olympus where he saw most beautiful women he could find Persephone's.

And he tried to mate with her but when she said she could never bare child with him he was very mad and took her as prisoner.

Later Persephone's had a beautiful daughter and Hades never knew she hid her so well from Hades.

Persephone's named her daughter Zenobia and when the gods tried to get her out she said to get Zenobia out not her.

As Zeus granddaughter he gave her a gift he gave her wings and raised her as if she was his own daughter

Zenobia never grew up in hell but when she turned 20 her immortal age from now on she looked down at what looked like hell with all the horror she decide that she was going to get her mother out.

The next day she stole her grandfathers portal maker and the sack of coins she saved up over the years .

But she ran into trouble because the portal was to earth not hell.

Earth was in its darkest hour so it was the perfect place to be at the time.

She first arrived in the middle 2014 and she didn't have a clue what to do.

That's what I'm for my name is Amyntas son of Hephaestus and Aphrodite and I'm here to get Zenobia back to Mount Olympus.