The first chapter

I will explain my situation real quick for you. Okay my mother was together with my father, obviously, buttttt they got divorced. My mother found a new hot guy online, they met a couple of times and it clicked. Now she's so in love that she wants to move in with him, butttt he lives in London, and I currently live in Cambridge, so that's quite a change. But I still have all summer to explore London, it'll be fine, really. And now we're here, London. This is the first time I'm seeing the house and I'm very excited. As we enter the driveway I look out of the window, shocked. The house is massive ! And the garden is just as big. I can't believe what I'm seeing. The minute the car stops I jump out of the car 'mother look!' I knock on the door and I'm even more shocked when I see the person opening the door. 'Oh my god, i don't think I'm right here, fuck I really thought it was here' I stutter awkwardly. He laughs softly 'you're definitely right here. I'm Harry, the son.' I really don't know what to say, he is gorgeous. 'Hello, I'm uhm I'm Rose' he smiles 'Rose' he repeats after me. He walks back into the house without saying a word. What a strange fella. 'Oliver hi! I'm so happy to be here!' I hear my mother scream from a distance. She runs to the door and a men walks out of the house and hugs my mother tight. I feel a little bit awkward when they kiss and I decide to carry the bags into the house. I grab two heavy bags but get stoped right away 'Rose darling, put those bags down, Harry and I will carry them inside, you two, please, get to know the house, make yourself feel at home, because, well, this is your home from now on.' He smiles wider then I've ever seen anyone smile, ever. I nod and walk inside the house, the kitchen and living room are both way to big for the amount of people who live here. I make my way upstairs , an empty room, that must be mine. I walk in, it's huge. The bed is huge. There is a fricking walk in closet. That couch tho! I lay down on the bed, this is perfect. 'You like it' I look up shocked. Harry, of course. 'Yes I do, definitely' he shakes his head. 'What?' 'We both know your mother is only together with my father for his money, and you are just sitting here and enjoying it.' He says harsh. I look at him, shocked 'I beg you're pardon' he walks towards me. 'Hey I'm not complaining that you're here, I can get used to having such a lovely girl walking around in my house, naked perhaps.' He smirks and I look at him in disgust. 'Not happening, ever' he laughs lightly. 'I get what I want, when I want it, you'll see.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay first chapter, tell me what you think about this and please vote! Thank you so much.