Aussy youtube vid success unfinished

If you have ever watched something on youtube and thought that person had too much time on their hands, then this is deffinatly the story for you. It's basically a story about a group of girls called Saffron, Alex and Megan. They have have a camping trip to austrailia just to make a youtube video But they have fun and create a huge thing. Their video also ends up as a T.V series and then into a book then a Movie. See, You never know what might happen if you spend too much time on something :)

"C'mon girls, you need to be at the airport in just under 3 hours and it takes 3 hours to get ther, Hurry UP!!" Alex's mum shouted up the stairs as she got her brother and sisters in the car ready for the long journey ahead.

Alex folded up her crimson cardigan and put it into her cow print suitcase before dragging it down the stairs, followed my Megan and Saffron.

In the car, 40 minutes had passed and nobody had wondered how everybody had fitted in the car, until now, "There is me, Megan, Saffron, Maa-baa, Rosie, Nicole and you Mum, How do we 7 fit in a 5 seat car?" Alex asked as she starred at her mum in the rearview mirror. Alex's mum counted the people, there was only five people in the car,

"Were is maa-baa and Rosie?" Saffron asked

"I thought it was a bit quiet" claimed Alex not being able ro help smiling,

"the front door is locked though" Her mum exclaimed

"There locked outside!" Megan screamed with worry! trying not to laugh at Alex's giggling face. The girls were expecting a big swurve and a 'We gotta go back to get them' from Alex's Mum, but when they looked into the rearview mirror, they just saw a shrug and the car drove on at the average speed they had been going at since the journey had begun. Saffron looked at the other giggling girls the only one taking the two sibling stuck outside seriously. "guys, I think you're taking this as a joke" but then all the girls burst out laughing at poor Saffron

"Don't you get it Saffron? we don't care!" Alex's mum laughed through fits of giggles. Alex laughed and looked at Saffron past Megan in the middle. Megan sat there with only a lap belt to stop her flying through the windscreen to a bloody death.

Suddenly, Alex's mum broke hard and as Alex had unclipped Megans seatbelt, Megan flew through the windscreen as the car pulled to a sudden stop.

"ooh thats gross!" cried Saffron

"so's your face" laughed Alex. Everyone laughed, not noticing Megan stand up as a zombie.

As everyone was laughing at the thought of Saffron having a bloody face with bits of arteries hanging out of her nose, Megan was getting closer. as she climbed onto the bonnet of the car she stuck out her huge tongue and licked her face clean of any blood or nonsense that was all over her.

"I'm fine guys, Don't worry!" She said, climbing back into the front of the car and then clambering into the back were everyone was looking a little confused about the whole thing.

Another 2 hours past and Alex's mum was starting to think the girls in the back were a bit quiet. Nicole had jumped out of the moving car as soon as she realised that her brother and sister were still at home and that just leaves the other three in the back. Alex's mum stopped the car and looked behind her to see what was going on to find them all dead. She giggled and thought it was a Joke, even with all the blood and guts everywhere.

"C'mon girlies! not funny, we are nearly at the airport and I want you to look decent." She announced as she turned back around to continue driving.

They parked at the airport. Alex's mum opened the back door and Saffron fell out, smacking her head against the floor. When Alex's mum opened the other door the same happened to Alex, Megan wasn't moving either.

"1, 2, 3!" shouted Megan and after that they all jumped on Alex's mum and devoured her and left nothing but the skeleton.

The three girls wiped their mouths clean and walked into the airports like normal girls and as if nothing had just happened. They got to check-in only to find out that they had closed. The three girls asked to see them all in the office, so they all went in and ate the whole check-in staff. with that they ran to the airport, they didn't need to be checked for anything else as once they show their horrible teeth and their true forms, no one messes with them,

*********

The plane journey was long and tiring, Saffron, Megan and Alex were starving, they looked at everybody at the borderline security and snarled hungrily. Of coarse everyone looked at them strangely, They were in Australia and they had, well by the looks of things, never even had a tan.

Once they got to their hotel room they decided to look back on their journey and how it had turned from something completely normal, Into something the complete opposite.

Megan sat there, twiddling a string of brain that was hanging from her nose as she watched Saffron, insert her finger inside the whole in her face and Alex seeing what could go through the whole going through her wrist.

TO BE CONTINUED...