Chapter 79

July 2017~
Gen POV~

"What the fuck Gen?!" Harry seethed as he hit on the light, an angry red hand print across his face.

"You don't get to talk to me like that after what I just heard Harry. Get the fuck out." I growl and his eyes widen. "I'm so fucking stupid."

"Baby yo-"

"NO, you don't get to call me that anymore! I told my fucking mother about you, I told her how I feel about you. I defended us when she said this was a mistake. Well looks like she was fucking right doesn't it." I rant, Harry goes to speak but I interrupt him again.

There was no way in hell he was getting out of this.

"I came back early because I couldn't stand to be away from you another minute Harry." I confess, tears streaming down my face. "I guess I was the one that was surprised."

"Gen I was jus-"

"I don't walk to hear it, get out." I snap.

"No."

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrows.

Harry's eyes darken as he closes the distance between us. I'm frozen in place as he crashes his lips against mine feverishly. I instinctively return the kiss before coming to my senses and shoving him away.

"No! You don't get to kiss me after your lips have been on hers." I sneer.

"Gen what the fuck are you talking about?" Harry looks at me confused.

What the fuck?

"Don't look at me like I'm fucking crazy Harry." I snarl.

"I just don't get it-"

"I heard you two ok?" His eyes widen in realization. "I heard you pounding into her, I heard her screaming your name." I sob. "Was she worth it? Was it worth sacrificing what we had?" Harry just stood there in shock which was pissing me off even more. "I opened up to you Harry, do you realize how fucking hard that was? You made me feels things I've never felt before and you knew it."

At this point I couldn't hold myself up anymore as I sink to the floor and pull my knees to my chest.

"After the amazing trip we just had I thought we were really building something, I thought what we had was special and you fucking threw it away from some std infected whore that's been after you since you stepped foot on the property." I cried rocking back and forth.

Harry squats down in front of me and places his hands on my knees. "Baby I have no clue what you are talking about, I was on the way back from the gym when I heard you crying." He says softly.

"What?" I look up at him in disbelief.

"Call Ed and ask him, he just left. I haven't been in my room in hours Gen." Harry whispers as I realize he's wet and in his gym gear.

Suddenly we hear Harry's headboard hit the wall followed by moans and grunts.

He's telling the truth.

"Who the fuck is in my room?" Harry asks.

"Kendall and clearly someone else."

"Well I'm going to go find out and most likely hurt someone for making you think that I'd ever cheat on you." Harry says standing up and I scramble to my feet.

"Wait." I whisper before grabbing his shirt and kissing him. After breaking away I jog to my desk and grab my taser. "Just in case." I say softly and he nods.

After exiting my room, Harry slowly opens his as we slip in and see Kendall naked riding a man in Harry's bed.

Edward.