harry styles fanfiction

Chapter 1:

One day I am searching the Internet and can't find any thing. So I go to check my email. Not expecting to find anything. Next thing I know I'm reading a email from a guy named Will, saying that he has a new popular UK boy band. And wants are help to make " One Direction " popular in the US. Usually Melinda gets these not me. So I go to tell her about the email. But when I enter the room shes already telling the girls about it. Marys so exited shes practically jumping up and down in her seat.

Katie she says, we were just coming to get you. I got an email from "One Directions" manager, Will.

So did I, I tell Melinda.

Really?..

Yea that's what I came to tell you.

Oh, she says

So when are we going on tour with them? Kendall blurted out.

Yea, Helena followed.

Next week Melinda answered them.

OK we all said kinda exited.

Chapter 2:

Were sitting at the airport waiting for "One Direction" to get here. About a half an hour goes by. By this time we are surrounded by tons of fans wanting our autographs. Then we see five cute boys making there way through the crowd. The first one I see is the green eyed curly haired one, Mary states to be Harry. And the first thing that comes to mind is how cute he is. After a couple of seconds staring at each other, Niall is the first one to break the silence by saying, shouldn't we get going? Yea, Melinda says as Liam follows her and says yea, lets go. Cutting through the crowd of screaming fans Harry and I bumped into each other at least ten times already. We finally get to the car. And Harry and I are like GLUED together. How? I DON"T KNOW but were like literally GLUED TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! Kendall and Louis are trying to pull our hands apart but it didn't work. We have to stay like this all the way home so about a two hour drive. Getting in the van, harry finally says.

Hi, my names Harry.

My names Katie I say, nice to meet you.

Hey, Katie since were going to be stuck like this for the next two hours, why don't we talk,you seem nice and your cute.

Well, thanks. I say as my face turns a bright red. So do you.

Hey maybe when were unglued do you want to go to dinner or something?

Sure, I say a little amazed that Harry Styles is asking me out.

Chapter 3:

After two hours of sitting in the van. We get home, Still trying to get unglued. But now I feel like I'm not glued to a compleate stranger, I feel like I've known Harry for all my life. I know its only been two hours, but he pretty much summed up his life into it. Going inside to find out we don't have enough rooms for every one. Oh crap!!! I think to myself. And of course were probably going to split them up amongst who likes who. Then I get called over to talk to the girls, so me and Harry start to walk over.

Girls only, Mary says smiling at him when she says it.

He can't help it, I say showing her our hands.

Oh she says, well Katie and Harry obiously have to share a room so, she stops to think for a minute. Guys do you want to share a room with each other or us?

It's probably better with you guys Zayn awnsers.

OK, Mary says Helena and Zayn, Melinda and Liam, Kendall and Louis, obiously Katie and Harry, and Niall and me.