Background

The night sky is one of the few things that will make my heart and soul ache.

The pain and love I have for the mixture of colors, the universe, and stars took me by surprise. The moon makes me catch my heart in my throat.

I feel as if the night sky takes me to another side of the world, away from all reality and man. My mind is rarely on things other than stress, depression, and anxiety, more than I'd like to admit. However, when I look up, at 2 A.M., my mind goes to the great heavan of strong stars and fluffy clouds. The endless highway of the night sky spirals in every direction and dimension. It's mask and disguise to the ground and man's eye feuls curiosity and mystery in the midst of every tight night.

Dreams are expressed, love is exposed.

Greatness comes from the vast outward appearance of dark, yet shining, void of soulful mixture.

Praise the days I insert myself into It, and dread the day I disconnect from It. As It is part of my soul, and my soul is who I am.

If only others would now recognize Its significant repute. I often wonder if humans would appreciate the night sky if the stars were taken away. Maybe then they'd give their undivided attention to It every night.