The Day of The Dead

It was a warm, humid night. The moon was shining as bright as could be. A young couple, around the ages of 28, were taking a night stroll under the moonlight. As they came upon a bridge, they heard gunshots. The couple got worried so they decided to hide, not knowing why somebody would shoot a gun in the park. When the man with the gun came closer, the couple soon realized why he was shooting a gun. A horde of flesh-eating monsters were approaching the man as he unloaded more bullets into the demons. The couple tried to help the man, but then the man was overrun by the monsters. The couple ran out of the park and hurried back to their appartment. They blocked the doors and windows. Soon they began to hear banging on the door. The couple were prepared for the worse. But then they realized it was a normal mans voice. They didn't want to take any chances. After about 3 minutes, the man began to scream, a most horrifying scream. The couple ran to the bedroom and hid in the closet. The zombies broke down the door and were banging on the closet door. The couple shared one last passionate kiss, and told eachother "I love you". The zombies got into the closet as the couple was screaming, and crying, knowing that this would be the last time they get to hold eachother.

[ What do you guys think? Just a short little horror, romance story. Tell me what you think and I will keep posting :) ]