one

jimin looked out of the window to the busy street, he sighed knowing today will be the first day of school, he let his head rest in his hands letting his tea go cold. to be honest he didn't even feel like drinking it anymore, he felt ill. he walked out of the cafe and pulled his jacket around him as he stepped to the cold winter air. the air tingled on his skin as he walked towards the school. he walked in looking down trying not to bump into anyone on his way to his class. just as he reached the door someone walked in front of him and in shock he fell on the floor. the person he had bumped into stood there looking down at jimin who was nervously grabbing his books and standing up. the boy had light blonde hair and dark eyes that met jimins as he stood up.
"watch where you're going kid," the boy hissed and walked away leaving jimin standing in the empty hallway. jimin sighed and stepped into the class and went straight to the desk at the back. the teachers voice made jimin even more tired but he managed to keep awake somehow as he scribbled on his desk. the class ended and jimin hurried out, he needed fresh air and he needed to calm down. he ran outside and walked to a bench under a tree. he pulled his knees to his chin and took a deep breath. he let the time pass by slowly but eventually he calmed down. all of the calming down went to waste as someone sat next to him and landed his arm over his shoulder.
"are you okay," a deep but sweet voice asked. jimin looked up to see the boy he had ran into earlier today sitting next to him. jimin hesitated but nodded his head slowly.
"im yoongi," the boy handed his hand out to jimin who gently shook it.
"j-jimin," he strutted quietly.
there was an awkward silence between the two until yoongi started talking again.
"im sorry i was pretty cold when you bumped into me," he nervously laughed and scratched his neck.
'he was the one who bumped into me!' jimin shouted in his head.
"its okay, i understand.." jimin mumbled and felt his face turn red as he felt the boy's stare wander on his face.
"what class do you have next?" yoongi asked calmly.
"math i think," jimin cheked his schedule nodding.
"oh me too!" the boy said smiling and stood up "well i guess i'll see you there" yoongi disappeared into the crowd of people and started talking to the others.
'he must be really popular' jimin thought biting his lip and then went inside to class.