A price always has to be paid.♥

"Gomen'nasai! Gomen'nasai!"

Adorable Chipmunk yelled out as she was fucked faster. Panting like a dog and sweating from all the heat,her whole body was flushed up with her legs wrapped around his waist. Pulling him deeper into her,making him go even faster! Making her arch her back and moan louder

"Gomen'nasai Pumpkin! Gomen'nasai Pumpkin!" Chipmunk screamed out. As Pumpkin enjoyed her screaming and yelling,chuckling to himself and slowed down a bit. "Hm...are you really Chipmunk?" staring down at the exhausted Chipmunk as she panted heavily and nodded her head.

They have been fucking repeatedly for a quiet time now.

Chipmunk sighed a little as Pumpkin pulled out of her and chuckled again,he then leaned down surprisingly and gave Chipmunk a heated tongue kiss. She was taken back a bit,but moaned out softly as there tongues played with each others. Pumpkin growled a little as Chipmunk hand had grabbed his cock and begin to stroke it roughly as they kissed.

Chipmunk enjoyed watching him moan in pleasure. Oh how she loved torturing him with her teasing as soon as she speed up her pace on his cock,she would slow down or stop. Chipmunk smirked at her lover as he stared lustfully down at her,peaking his lips quickly. Letting go of his cock as Chipmunk leaned up slowly,making him also lean up.

Wrapping her arms around his neck and starred into his eyes. "Gomen'nasai...." Chipmunk had droven Pumpkin over the edge with her naughty thoughts and jokes also teasing. It had driven him crazy also made him want her more and more everyday,where he couldn't take it any longer and had to have her right there and now but for that she had to pay a price.

But Oh how Chipmunk loved it.

Pumpkin had growled loudly and pinned her down on the bed,making her unwrap her arms from his neck so he could tie them behind her back. Spreading her legs all the way open and positioned himself,ready to go in until a very angry father had came and was ready to beat the shit out of two lovers.

♥The End♥