Chapter One: The fall.

Frisk followed a group of people up Mount Ebott. The leader, or Bryce, stopped at the hole of the mountain and turned to them. He had charcoal black hair, dark green eyes, and extremely tan skin. He had on a dark blue short sleeved shirt and black shorts as well as black tennis shoes.

"Ok loser. You know why we're here." Bryce called the Frisk while looking at  her. Frisk hid her arms in her red and black stripped sweater and took a step forward in her black skinny jeans and dark brown boots.

"D-do I have to?" Frisk asked the boy and he nodded. Frisk took a deep breath but before she jumped, Bryce pushed her into the hole.

Dark spots started to appear in her eye sight and soon the darkness took hold of her.

◇below◇

A chocolate brown hair boy with blood red eyes looked up to see a girl with the same hair as his fall on a patch of red roses. He put his hands in a black pants and walked over to her. His black sweater with one red stripe was tucked in while he looked at her.

"Another human..."

♡♡♡♡TO BE CONTINUED♡♡♡♡

THIS AU WAS ALL MADE BY

CNeko-Chan so nothing was owned by me. I don't know how Frisk fell so I made something up. Please don't judge but this is the best I got...sorry!

Anyway put what you think of this in the comments and I'll see you guys later! Byeee!