My Wish of A life

THIRD P.O.V

Brendan, Lincoln, Reece, Jayden, Jace, Matt, Brodie and Geoffrey had a plan to buy a mansion with the girls in L.A. But they have yet to ask the girls about their decision. They all know Shorena, Chelsea and Kate would definitely say yes. Ashika and Casey will need a bit of persuading. But the main people they need to persuade is Jocelyn and Isabel. All know that Jocelyn is a tough cookie and is not easily persuaded since she works in the Navy. Isabel is disciplined and observant, making it hard to change their minds if they choose not to go with the boy's idea.

"Izzy, Jocey, we need to ask you something." Brodie nervously said.

"Yeah, what he said." Lincoln stuttered behind Jayden.

"Ugh, you guys are such pussys." Geoffrey groans at the nervous boys cowering a bit.

"The boys and I have an idea that we thought you guys might like to pitch in with us." He says confidently. Jocelyn raises one eyebrow and sticks out her hip, placing a hand on it. Isabel does the same and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Whatcha talkin bout rangar." Jocelyn says, curious about this idea.

"Well all the girls and boys, except for you two, have agreed to our idea. We were wondering if you and Isabel might wanna live in L.A in a mansion with all of us. There will be 16 rooms in total, so there's plenty of room." Geoffrey said eyeing the two to get a reaction.

Isabel stood there like a statue, not caring, but thinking about the things happening there. She could meet celebraties, youtubers... Ooooooh team crafted! Her mind raced with ideas and imaginations about living in L.A while Jocelyn went crazy about living in L.A.

"A BUTTER FUDGEN MANSION?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! I ONLY JUST RETIRED FROM THE NAVY, AND I'M ALREADY MOVING COUNTRIES?!" Jocelyn exclaimed.

"Jocelyn, think of it as a new start! Just chilax and think, yeah bud?" Matt put his hand on Jocelyn's shoulder as she nodded.

Isabel still just stood as still as a statue before turning around.

"Yes so we better get packing." She said before walking off to her room.

"Hmmm I think she was just messing with you lot she has always wanted to move to LA this to her is literally a dream come true." Jocelyn then walked off to her and Shorena and Taniesha's room. Isabel shared a room with Lincoln, Jayden and Reece.

"Well that was easier done then thought." Lincoln Said as the others nodded their heads.

"Well let's get packing then." Brodie said and with that all the boys left to their rooms to pack along with the girls.

ISABEL'S POV THREE WEEKS LATER

Well now we stand in front of the mansion we own. Great now the unpacking will begin ARGH I hate unpacking it's so BORING.

"Let's get unpacking now!" Brendan said. But I ran in first they never said who got master sooooo hehe.

"DIBS ON MASTER HAHA!" I yelled as I ran down the hall to the master bedroom wow this was HUGE well now I don't what to put where.

FIFTEEN HOURS LATER

"Ok now that we have finally unpacked let's throw a party alright Shorena, Geoffrey and Reece get drinks, Isabel and Jocelyn you handle food, the rest of us will just put on music set the mood and all that!" Brodie said before everyone ran off to do their set thing. Once we were set up and partying we just got louder as time went on and for the boys and some of the girls excluding me we didn't care.

UNKNOWN'S POV

"What is with the new neighbours." Mitch said

"Hey, can you tell next door to shut up cause Ty, Jason and I are trying to do a jump parkour!" Adam called to us.

"Looks like us three are going to have to go." Ryan said

"Das all gouche." I said as we started to get off the couch. We went out the door and to the next door neighbours wow they had a bigger mansion then us I remember looking over it but it had to many bedrooms so there must be a lot of people that live here. We knocked on the door to be greeted by a sight. There was a girl by the looks in her early twenties maybe even twenty at that, with a tall, skinny boy leaning on top of her with his chin resting on top of her hair and a shorter boy around Jason's size barely standing up gripping her so that he wouldn't fall over.

"Um hi." Jerome said wow even though we were smooth talkers we have no idea how to react to this.

"WAIT A SECOND HERE YOUR... Oh gosh GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP OR ELSE!" She seemed to be enraged she knows us maybe the embarrassing meeting I don't know. The music stopped and she threw the two boys off they stood up instantly apologised and left without another word. With that she apologised said bye then slammed the door shut we hear a lot of screaming and yelling then all goes silent. We went back to our house.

"Well that was awkward." Ryan said

"Very." I replied we were walking into the house.

"What was awkward? The way you met the new neighbours?" Jason asked

"Yeah I think we should properly meet them tomorrow I don't know." Jerome said before wondering off. Well Ryan was right that was awkward.