First day

Blake POV

There I was, in front of beacon academy, it's amazing, I never knew a school could look so majestic, whoever built this has a great eye. It's just like the picture I saw. I turn to my left and see a girl with white hair and someone pushing along a cart with a bunch of crates on, Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company, the person pushing it must be a worker, that company is so broken. I look at where the air ships come in and see ones that look exactly like the one I came in early in the morning. I see a girl with long blonde hair, short shorts, a leather jacket with a yellow flame on and a black shirt under it, she was walking with someone that looked younger than her by about 2 years, very different in looks, the other girl had black hair with a few small dark red parts in her hair, a red cape and a black dress with trainers on. They stop and look at each other, the girl with black hair started to wander around looking at people's weapons. The girl with blonde hair grabbed her hood and dragged her away and they started to argue, I giggled a bit and walked towards them "hello, welcome to beacon academy" I said with my normal bored face "hello, I'm Yang and this is my sister Ruby" the blonde haired girl replied, the girl with black hair smiled "hi there" the black haired girl was holding a red holstered weapon "is that a scythe?" I asked curious "yes, I call it crescent rose" the black hair said delicately "so, this your first day?" I asked them "yes, you?" Yang replied "Ye, I just arrived very early this morning" I said trying not to sound sleepy "someone tired?" Ruby asked "Ye, I got in very early, I could do with some sleep" I replied "come on, surely there is a tour guide" Yang said and grabbed my hand and pulled me along, Ruby following close behind.

Yang POV

Dude, what's the luck of this, my sister is able to go to beacon with me, and we already made a friend in the form of Blake, she's super nice, and also kinda hot.

Ruby POV

I punched Yang's arm "stop checking out Blake" I yelled loudly without realising, I quickly put my hand over my mouth. Yang blushed "IM NOT!!" She screamed "totally"

White POV (before you ask, this is a OC I made up called White Rose, brother of Yang and Ruby)

I looked up and saw Yang and Ruby with Blake "well then, that's new" I teleported behind them "boo!" I yelled scaring them "AH!" Ruby and Blake yelled, Yang wasn't that scared as normal "WHITE!!" Ruby yelled and hugged me "hey sis" I said and smiled "White Rose, representative of beacon academy, also one of the most capable students, so much so you sometimes get given missions for hunters even tho your a student, also you were the first person to approach me" Blake said smirking "wow, you remembered, that's a surprise, I'm here to welcome the first years, and Blake just so happened to be here at 2am in the morning" I replied "so, you two know each other?" Yang asked with Ruby still clinging to me "yep" I quickly grabbed Yang and hugged her "hey little sis" I said "I'm showing you to the assembly then showing you to your dorm room, I'm actually in the first year group so I'm in the dorm room and maybe I'll be in your team" I smiled, I turned around and saw Blake drooling "umm Blake" I said "YOU'RE ONLY A FIRST YEAR!!" She screamed "technically yes but I've been here longer but I had to wait for every other first year to get a team" I said lying and started to walk to the assembly

~after the assembly~

Yang POV

"IM SO TIRED!!" Ruby screamed unnecessarily "let me show you to the dorm room" white said smiling, he started to walk to the dorm for the first years "White, why do you know beacon so well even though you're only a first year?" Blake asked suspicious "Ye, you're meant to be a second year" I said  "ok, I asked to stay in first year till my sister joined beacon so I could take the initiation with you" White replied "wow, never saw that coming bro" I giggled after saying that "oh shot up" he took out his weapon that he hid so well "by the way, this is white moon" White said "no way!" Blake said shocked and touched it "dude, you know how hard it is to get a weapon like this" Blake said amazed "what? I made it myself, everyone in signal makes there own weapon, mine, Yang and Ruby's are all very customised, thats why it's so picky" White said holding his long sword "and I can do this" he said smirking and made the sword into a bow "this has arrows with elements in the arrows by spinning a dial on the bow to make them that element"

Weiss POV

I was in the dorm room when a group of 4 came in, White and 3 girls, I walked over and grabbed White's hand "hello White, can I talk to you about beacon for a moment?" I asked "sure, Yang, Ruby, Blake, just take any sleeping bag, there is enough for everyone" he said in his soft voice, I dragged him away "what is it Weiss?" He asked "umm why are you with them girls?" I asked "two are my sisters and one is there sister's friend" he replied, I relaxed "ok, remember, Oz wants you to look after first years, that includes me, so make sure not to hit on anyone, got it?" I asked "fine, some first years are kinda hot though so no promises" he winked "I hate you at times" I replied