Mysterious Object

Trouble Pov:
It was a beautiful sunny day in our world, we were having a busy with our boss (Lord Petaya) while we were walking around doing voluntary work ,we met Berry and here friends Peaches and Grapesy.

"Snikki! What are you doing? Bastard!" Peaches said.

"The same thing you're doing betch!"Snikki replied.

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME THAT?! " Peaches yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT! " Snikki said as Lord Petaya started yelling as well.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!... SNIKKI! STOP PLAYING AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT! WE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO! " Lord Petaya yelled as we heard an other voice as we turned to it's location that was Mrs Plum.

"HURRY UP GIRLS! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU KEPT PLAYING AROUND WITH THESE FOUR!" She yelled as the three girls went to her.

"What's wrong with her we're not playing " 😓 I thought.

"SNIKKI! " the Lord called

"Fine I'm coming! *walking rapidly until he was next to Double-T.* it's just a dumm ass charity work! why on earth is he upset? 😠" Snikki said.

"Well... You know him Snikki even if it is charity he wants it to be perfect. 😒" Double-T replied.

"I don't think that is bad thing about him *turning to master bane's location* right boss? ☺" I said.

"You're right Trouble! 😏" he answered.

We kept walking and helping people till sunset. We went back home as the night fall, our Lord was happy.

"Congratulations! You did a good work for today.😉" Lord Petaya said.

"Can I ask a question ?" Snikki asked rising his hand like a primary school student.

"Of course you can. 😌" lord Petaya said.

"Can we go to the basement? " Snikki asked with an innocent emotion on his face as we turned our faces to his location.

"Aren't you exhausted, Snikki? "I asked as he looked innocently at me.

"What is it guys?☺ We can take care of it. 😁Besides we can find some awesome things in there.😁" Snikki said with a smile.

"Like what? 😒" Double-T asked

"We can find some pictures of lord Petaya when he was young .😁" Snikki whispered to us so lord Petaya wouldn't hear him.

"Speaking of which, I wanna go too. " Master Bane said with a small smile.

"That sounds fun. 😏" Double-T said.

"Lets go! 🙌" I said.

"All right then I'll come with you." Lord Petaya said with a small smile.

"No sir. We can take care of it a lone. You look tired and you need to sleep.☺" Master Bane said.

"I guess I'm getting old. OK take care of yourselves 😪." Lord Petaya said and went to sleep as we went to the basement down stairs.
There we started tidying up to place, it was full of um..dust and stuff. Three hours later we finished cleaning the place and started tidying up the boxes.

"Hey guys! look what I've found.😄" I said pulling out a box and walked toward to my friends.

"What is inside it? " Snikki asked smiling innocently.

I smiled, opened the box and said "old pictures. 😁"

"Good job Trouble! 😄" master Bane said with a smile.

"Look! This is Snikki when we were in primary school he looks adorable. 😍" Double-T said.

"Look at yourself in this photo Double-T! You look funny 😂" I said while laughing.

"Looks like the four of us where adorable. " master Bane said with a small smile while looking at a picture which shows us in kindergarten.

"It seems that master bane was always the shortest sugar cane in our world. " Snikki said with an innocent smile.

"Speaking of which. Snikki!" Double-T said as Snikki turned to look at him.

"What is it Double-T ?"Snikki asked with an innocent emotions.

"You're actually acting like children you are as innocent as kids.😌 I'm just wondering when are you going to grow up after all of these years even fruity robo had grown up, Frengo and pina are going to get married two weeks later." Double-T said with a small smile.

"Well... Double-T got a point we're about to be 28." I said putting my finger on my chin.

"Well. I like acting like this." Snikki said and stock his thong out as we laughed together and continued working.

"Hey! Guys look!" Double-T said as he pulled a weird box out, moving the dust away from the top of it and walked toward to us.

"What is this?" Snikki asked after Double-T had opened the box.

"It's a creepy looking board." I said.

"I've never seen anything like it before." master Bane said while looking at the board.

"Ouija... What is this supposed to mean?" Snikki asked after reading the written word on the board.

"We better go to sleep

"We better go to sleep. We'll ask lord Petaya about it tomorrow." master Bane said as Snikki closed the box, took it, went to his room, hide it and slept. We all slept tide that night.