00

ariana's pov

Great. A new neighbor. I live in apartment 30b and have had the same neighbors since I was 18 - when I started college. I know them all very well.

My best friend, Alexa, lives right across the hall. Why aren't we roomates? Our parents don't like us together and would kill us if they found out we were living with each other. It would cost a lot less money for both of us. (We've been thinking of confronting our parents about the situation for 3 years now. But we haven't done it because we're pussies.)

It's not like we get into trouble together, our parents just hate each other. It makes us both really mad because it's so much more work when we live in different apartments.

Alexa and I have been best friends since we were 12. We met the year before and became very close. We've been inseparable ever since.

Mary moved out of the apartment next to me some months ago. She would always bring me some dessert on the weekends to "reward me for working so hard." As of now, I "run" a small children's theater. Do I enjoy what I do? Yes. Am I over it? Very. I've been doing it since my second year of college. When I was 19. Now, I'm 23. I'm turning 24 this month. I've been trying to find a job but nothing is appealing to me.

I have a YouTube channel where I post covers of me singing. Alexa says she loves my voice. I don't know why. I actually don't think I'm that good. I know I'm not gonna get discovered because it's YouTube - and I only have 100 subscribers.

But Alexa thinks I will get discovered one day. She thinks it'll happen "very soon".  Just because she's annoying, I've been trying to find someone else to run the theather for me. Who pays me? The people who watch the shows. I also have a boss who actually runs the theather, but I guess I'm "in charge" of the kids. I would quit, but I have no where else to work, and supposedly the kids love me.

I think the new neighbor is about my age. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna make friends with them. I might, but then again they could be the most annoying person on the face of the planet. I think they're moving in today.

I heard a knock on my door.

    "Ariana open up! It's Alexa!" with that I ran over to the door and opened it.

    "Hi! What's up?" I said, genuinely excited to see her.

    "Ariana, the new neighbor just got here and he's totally your type! I'd date him but I have a boyfriend who I love so-"

    "Oh my god shut up. Do you want me to introduce myself?" I said, cutting Alexa off as she was being fucking annoying.

    "You can't just walk to his apartment and be like 'hey I'm Ariana' you have to run in to him."

I rolled my eyes, "And how am I supposed to run into him? What if I don't even like him?"

    "Well, then you don't like him. Just run into him on the elevator or something." Alexa said with the brightest look on her face.

    "Dude, you're so fucking annoying."

    "I know!" she smiled really big.

So I just run into this guy? How the hell am I supposed to do that?

wassup bitches! hope you liked the first chapter. sorry it's short, I got bored. (I suck I'm sorry) read my other story "be my baby"! it's a texting story (also jariana)

thanks for reading y'alllllllllllllll