1

I've decided I'd rather liked doing mini stories per chapter so all those duncney fans don't have to be waiting for a new chapter of my story to be updated. Also for those who might have not known Total Drama is getting a new season hope everyone is exacted.  Since I am also already in summer get ready for a lot more stories. 

Come with me and you'll be in world of pure imagination....

Courtney wakes up and looks around her hospital room rubbing her head gently. Slowly sitting up and getting out of bed she got dressed in her clothes that were neatly left on the table. 

'why am I here?....Whats going on..' 

Closing the door from her room she sees that no nurse was in the hallway and it was vacant. She walks down the hallway expecting to find something but nothing, the hospital seems to be in good shape but why wasn't anybody there working?

"its too quite....really quite..."

All of a sudden an explosion was heard from a lower level of the hospital and there were screaming, footsteps slowly getting louder. 

'what do I do? Do I go hide? whats going on?' 

Courtney thought to herself until who ever was comping was in the other hallway, thinking quickly she goes to hide in her room in the little closet filled with robes. 

"check every room make sure to grab supplies that are needed and if anything unknown is found report it back to me"

She was in the closet unable to see a thing since it was so dark, making sure she didn't make any noise she covered her mouth with her right hand and tried keeping calm breathing so she closed her eyes. 

"sir we can't seem to be able to get into this room it seems to be locked, should we leave it and move on or try to enter?" 

"There could be supplies in there so get in there but that doesn't to be careless keep you're guard up" 

Courtney squeezed her eyes closed as she heard the door be busted down and she tried keeping calm as their footsteps were heard roaming around the room. 

"25 do you copy"

"yes sir what seems to be the problem"

"he's coming so we must hurry, we don't have enough men to try and stop him so hurry up and grab the supplies"

"alright copy that"

This time they were rushing and suddenly one of the men bump into the little closet Courtney was in and the door opens reveling Courtney.

"sir there seems be a girl what should we do?"

"take her she might be worth something"

her eyes widen and she tried making a run for it but one blocks her, Courtney grabs the towel and shoves the thing in his face.

"OUT OF MY WAY!!!"

The man falls back and she runs out of the room and to the stairs that led to the bottom floor. 

"STOP HER! BRING HER TO ME NOW!" 

They go after her while at the same time they shot at her, in front of her was another line of men and she didn't know what to do. Courtney froze and she didn't move but one man behind her grabs her and tranquilizes her knocking her out.

"sir we have captured the girl we should be leaving right now, His drawing nearer"

"Alright then gather up the supplies and get to the truck we're leaving soon"