True Love Never Dies (Larry Stylinson fanfic)

Chapter One:

Liam's POV

"Shut up Louis!" Harry yelled as he chucked a cushion across the room and it smacked Louis in the face. We were all at Harry's for a sleepover, them two were always play fighting and flirting. Louis started then to pretended to cry when Harry crawled over to apologise. Niall was scoffing his face with food (no different than the usual really) and Zayn was just, slugging is the only acceptable word to use in his case. Ever since I was told by Simon to keep an eye on the boys, making sure they dont do anything stupid, I have taken heed, taken on the role as the big brother of the group. I love my boys, I treat them as my real brothers, I have to protect them because I can't imagine what would happen to all five of us if something happened to one of us.

Harry's POV                                                                                                       

Louis being so cute at the moment, I actually find it weird how other people dont love him. When I say love him, I mean with all their heart, no matter what their age or gender infact. I love Louis, he brightens my day no matter what is happeneing. We have never really talk about our intamate love for each other, we just dfo. I know that, Louis knows it, the whole band knows it, he makes me want to cry with happiness when he lays his head on my chest, like he is doing now. He is so cute and just beautiful, I love him so much. Duringour video shooting yesterday I had this uncomfotable pain in my chest, and even Lou said I have lost a load of weight,its probally nothing its just its really bugging me, and we have one of our biggest tour dates tomorrow and practice later today The Staples Center.

Louis' POV

Harry is too cute, I think he can tell I really love him because I do. I don't get why some people are so anti gay, I know that we will loose fans if we ever came out but to be quite frank its killing me inside kepping my mouth shut, having to go outon dates with my hired girlfriend Eleanor. I don't even like her. But oh god poor Harry, having to be kown as the ladies man when in reality he is asfar from that as possible, he is so loyal when it comes to love. Lying here on his chest right now makes me want to cry, I love him uincoditionally and I want to tell the world but im being silenced by Modest and its tearing me apart.