We meet!

Tessa P.O.V:

Jake all the sudden calls in the team 10 house that he wants to talk to us. I thought about what it might be. Nothing came to mind. I went down stairs anyway. He told us we have some kids moving in with us. I asked him what are there names. He said Emilio and Ivan. I have never herd those types of name before I thought they were cool.  I could not wait to meet them. Jake said that they would be here in 5 days from Spain.  He showed us a pic of them. I could not stop thinking about if they were going to stay and if they would like actually be fun. They are twins s at first to tell you the truth they were kinda cute. I think when they get here I can determine if I like them or not.

Jakes P.O.V:

I called them in for a meeting. I told them I had news. I told them about the new kids moving in. They all seemed excited. I showed them a picture of them so they could know a little about them. I told them that they are coming from Spain.  I also told them that they are going to know few English words and we would have to help them. It was weird cuz when I showed the pic of them Tessa kinda look weird at the pic she looked like he mite be into them. I don't knw I will tyr and find out more when they come here. She also wanted to know more and more about who they were and when they did and why they wanted to come here. I really just let it go she can do whatever she wants to do.