Zion. T's Back Story

Music Video ☝🏽 Just swipe left. 💕😊

Zion. T
Hello, My name is Kim Hae-sol. I am a Korean R&B/Hip-Hop Artist, many people know me by my stage name Zion.T.

I started with my company Amoeba Culture in 2013 and released a few albums while being signed under them for four years. My time with Amoeba was magnificent , I found "my" sound 🔊 while working with them, and I was able to learn the basics of making musik instead of music.
Here are some of my albums I released while under Amoeba Culture:

(Red Light Album)

(Mirror Ball Album)

(Mirror Ball Album)

I,as a young child was always fascinated with different sounds and how I could make a different, distinct sound that nobody ever thought to use before in their music. 🎶
I love experimenting with different instruments that can give me a new sound, vibe, and inspiration. 🎹🎤🎻🎺🎸🥁

My time at Amoeba was not just about the musik or business aspect within the industry ; while at Amoeba, I also was able to meet someone who would change the course of my life forever. This person was my best friend, confidant, ally, and eventual lover.

This person would become so many things in my life throughout my career at Amoeba Culture, but he would also become my worst regret. I would begin to see his flaws, lies, deception, his true colors. I would begin to hate him, loathe, despise his very existence...but even with all of those emotions swirling within my mind, my heart would always beat for him, love him, long for his touch, his kiss, his laugh, it would always cherish his very soul.

This person would ultimately bleed the essence from my soul, and serve it on a blank platter. He had me discover many things about myself; He taught me: what love was, How to love, How to show love...how to hate, how to despise, how to continue on with a shattered heart.

Once someone shatters your heart it can never be mended only bandaged, I built a wall around my heart, my emotions...Because I never wanted to feel what I felt last year in 2016. I never want to be hurt again, I never want to give myself to anyone who will use me, disregard me, and shatter my soul.

This person that I'm talking about...

The Man who caused me so much pain, heart-ache, isolation, anxiety, depression..

The man who loved me, cherished me, made love to me, accepted me, gave me purpose...

His name was Crush.

I want to Thank Everyone who read my prologue/introduction to my first-ever story on Wattpad!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😊😊
I was inspired to write this while listening to Zion.T~ ☺️
I hope you enjoyed reading 📖 and I can't wait to continue this story.

Until then, Please stay safe, rest well, and Always eat deliciously 😊💗👋🏽😋😋