GAME • ONE

—S H O R T    P R O L O G U E—

You hurry back home and quickly grab out the strange video game that fell from the sky.

What is this?
You say to yourself, waiting for an answer to appear.

You turn the video game over so the back is facing towards you.

Once you get in, there is no getting out? Just sounds like an ordinary video game to me.
You laugh at yourself, reading what the back of the video game had stated.

You open up the case and insert the black disk into your PC.

"Please stand back." The computer game speaks to you.

You stand back from your PC and stare at the screen with an ugly expression.

"Well are you gonna do something or be a bitch?" You are annoyed at the game as it has done nothing but stay on "loading, please wait..."

A loud screeching noise fills the room and your vision suddenly goes white.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
—G A M E O N E—

You wake up and see yourself in a closed in room like you would with any other mysterious game.

You see all this writing stuff like objectives, health, weapons, map etc where ever you look.

"Wait am I actually in the game!?" You couldn't believe your eyes.

OBJECTIVE: FIND MIN YOONGI

The objective flashes in front of you in big writing.
The doors that was in front of you open up, you walk towards it and you're teleported at an unusual place.

STAGE ONE

"Oh what, there are stages now?" You don't know how to react as you don't know how many stages there will be.

There are a few people walking about, looking like they're lost.

When you look at someone it pops up with their name above their head in small white writing. Showing their health bar as well.

You approach a stranger and ask,
"Excuse me, do you know where a Min Yoongi is?" The stranger looks at you weirdly and so it creeps you out and you walk away.

Man this game is so weird and creepy.

You walk into a room that has two single beds and one dressing table with a large mirror, and one large window.

One of the beds was against the window, and the other was on the opposite side closest to the door.

You see a very attractive man sitting on the single bed against the large window. You walk towards him and approach him.

His name is Min Yoongi!!

OBJECTIVE COMPLETE: FIND MIN YOONGI
ACHIEVEMENT EARNT: BABY FOOTSTEPS

YEAH!

"M-Min Yoongi?" You struggle to get your words out as you have never seen such a beautiful person ever, especially in a game before.