my king ?👑👫

Woke up to a beautiful morning I was so ready to meet him ughh. I shower and out makeup and did my hair. My stomach felt all the butterflies I was feeling . Shortly I got to his house I was scared to meet him .He came out the house he was very tall 6'9  and handsome 😙😅 and sweet. My feeling was like cut off everybody . I cut off everybody for this one fine ass guy. Like really he was all I wanted. I remember that day we met something was not right at all.  Like he was so touchy touchy and stuff like this is not a way to approach me as our first time seeing each other . So almost everyday we talk on phone and visit and I met his parents and he met mines 🤗. Ray was very sweet and the D was omgghhhgg!!!! So freakin good that I can't take that lol. Like I was really catching feelings and talking him here and picking him up because he was new to the town . Ray was secretive person that what I never like . I love how we use to talk about our future and him leaving going back home for the sum know he leaves before May the 5th. I was like why you gotta leave so early from Americus. He said because I have to catch my flight.  So Ray left it was about end of the month of April and his birthday was also the 5th day of May. June and July went by I have heard from him at all. I felt hurt and heart broken and use like a digging hoe bc I really wanted him to be mines but I knew i was not the only one he had on his arm . Ray was still talking to his home town girlfriend  back in phili . Yes I knew but I didn't want to react like I'm the bad person . The way he talk on the phone the way he do things it was just different. I cried over this every time i look at our pictures because I can't believe he would do me like that even tho he is a secretive guy. I don't like that why would you go out the  room to talk to someone . Before he left my family took him to ridys in W Robins . So we finna go on ask him do he have money bc he wear and have expense stuff on like he the shit so he dais no . So I got out the car and I look at him while I got out and I saw him getting money out his backpack like wyd nigga. I really felt he was trying to get over me and my family.  While all this was taking places I was having complications with my ex aka snoop i really don't mean to show up at Walmart with another guy on my arm because  I really was hurt my snoop but snoop didn't know the story behind me and Ray. I was just ready to tell snoop about Ray or what ever and how mess up and how of a sore loser Ray was. I will always love snoop . Even if he dont know that because  shed so many tears about him that I'm scared of being hurt again and at the end of the day I learn my lesson. Never fall for a person use you for money,play toy,heart breaker, someone that is secretive and etc I'm a women and I can do bad all by myself.