My angel

She stand there looking off into the distance fingering her white flowered choker. The man in front of her tried to make her wait pleasurable, "You got stuck behind me." He said smiling. I could tell by her words she smiled in response.
       "Oh, it's fine." She mumbled; she was nervous. After she order her three cheesecakes she waited for them, she went back to staring off into the darkness. Also known as the floor but her eyes said she was not there in that moment. I wonder, what is she thinking about? Perhaps it was me. I hope it was me.
       After her mother passed out the cheesecakes, the girl tried to open the tray. Cringing as she tried to open it without making a noise in this noiseless place. I couldn't help but smile at her, but this only made her more nervous, scared that she disrupted my work. Of course shes wasn't. but that didn't stop her from quickly averting her eyes. 
        She began to take a bite out of her cheesecake, she didn't seem enjoy it, but she forces it down anyway. I wonder What her name is. She looks like a Katherine but Kate for short. Perhaps her name is Amanda, no. No. That's not her name her name should be something biblical. She was reading something off of her phone. She smiled then frowned moving along with the characters feeling their joy and pain. Her body language was loud and clear as she began to feel uncomfortable. I think she could feel me watching her. She began playing with the crumbs of the crust. I felt apologetic. Gathering my things I left the area. 

     She left after me.

     I walked around the store not looking for anything. Maybe there will be something that catches my eye, and there it was. The unnamed beauty typing on her phone while looking at books. I never thought it was possible, but she managed to do it. She looked straight at me, her eyes were a bit hard to describe but I imagine the best way to describe them as a closed shapes v's. She gave me a polite smile and walked pass me softly brushing a few inches above my elbow with her shoulder.
    It was as if I could see our life together. Our children would be beautiful with our daughter Luna and son Jacob. I would wake up next to here every morning with a smile on my face and occasionally a smirk signify that I was in need of something.
I looked back soon as she did but she bummed into a man. He was a pretty handsome looking guy, who am I to lie? Just like that my chance with her was over.