New Beginnings (A Magcon Fanfiction)

I'm not entirely sure how wattpad works yet but I'm trying my best.

Hope you guys like it!xx

Chapter One

---------------

Lucy's POV

---------------

"Shoot!" I yelled as I lost my grip on the large box I was carrying. It fell on its side with a deafening clatter "No, no, no, no, no!" I exclaimed as I heard my possessions smash against each other.

I was halfway across the driveway, lugging my box as I went when I dropped it. Looking in from the gates, my parents enormous house took up most of the view and tucked away on the right, around 10 metres closer to the gates, stood my little annex. I had been attempting to move the last of my belongings from my parents house to mine but I should have known better than to do it alone.

It was the middle of August when my parents decided to move me over 5200 miles from all my friends and family. I grew up in England in a tiny little village with rolling hills, a little post office and just over 1000 friendly neighbours. It was beautiful and quiet and serene. But now I am living in California. It is hot and sweaty and busy and more than 76000 people live on Chino Hills. I am lost and confused here and since moving a week ago I have not even stepped a toe outside of our gates.

I live with my Mum and stepdad and it was because of his work that we moved to America. My adopted brother Matt and sister Anya moved with us but they have they're own houses. They're grown up and I hardly ever see them.

So this past week you could say I've been pretty lonely. Therefore you'll understand why when my mum and stepdad were out shopping and exploring our local town this morning, I took it upon myself to finish unpacking my room. And that brings us up to the present day and how - and why - I dropped my box.

Chapter Two

----------------------

Cameron's POV

----------------------

It was around 11am on a sunny Sunday morning in August when I decided to introduce myself to our new neighbours. It had been a week now and I was pretty sure they would be up for visitors by now.

As I crossed the road that separated our houses I heard a loud crash followed by frantic shouting. I jogged across the road to the house and peered through the towering gates. This house was big, I mean really big. it had a large but shallow driveway so I still had a good view of its enormity. It was white with large windows and a huge front door set on the far left of the house and set between the door and the gates was a large water fountain. On the right hand side of the house a large archway cut through the entire building and a beautiful pool encompassed my view of the garden behind. On the very far right, shelter for the most part in neatly trimmed hedges was a smaller house, a guest house perhaps.

Sat in the middle of the driveway was a girl. She looked about 15 or so and she was crouching in front of a large box, her hands rummaging through as though she might be looking for something.

Before I knew what I was doing it was too late, "Need any help?" I shouted.

---------------------------

Tbc if you guys like it!!