Moon x Gladion Ch.1💑

Moons POV.                      "Moon look Paniola town is up ahead I hope there is a malasada shop me and Torracat will eat so much together" yelled Hau "I can hear. " I yelled back  Hau giggled and soon Torracat , Pikachu , leafeon, brionne, Flareon, and lyconrock (mid day) came out of there pokeballs and sniffed. Brionne walked to me she was my first Pokemon and I could understand her she  smelled a bunch of toxic and we heared horrible roast. Brionne hid behind me same with lyconrock and Flareon. After me asking them what is wrong a team member of team skull came she said" yo give me your pokemon or I will call big sis so battle now" I wasn't scared I beat them befor I wonder why my Pokemon were. Hau just stood there team skull grunt send out Raticate" yes I thought discharging voice will probably work. Brionne come out from hiding use discharging voice it was a one hit ko ya I thought.                                   Narater.                                       The team skull grunt said what "I lost what ever I will take your pokemon.'' behind the bushes we heared a boy and he just said she won you go.The female grunt yelled don't but in  Gladion or I will tell boss"
Gladion 's POV.                            I froze for a second but I yelled " You don't steal Pokemon in fact that's all you do I have no idea why I joined. " The grunt ran of finally I was about to leave then a gentle tiny hand grabbed my wrist and said.......

Sorry for the cliffhanger I hope you don't mind and this is my first Wattpad story so don't laugh to hard please😢