Harper The Hunter His Story

My name is Harper. I've been a hunter since a young age. My father hunted for our family since we were poor and could not buy things in the village. I lived in a Cottage in the woods a little distant from the village with my mother, sister and father. I had never had complains of my life cause honestly I was grateful for the little we had. As I grew older my father taught me how to hunt like him. He always used a bow and arrow for fast prey and knives for predators.

 At night it was said to be dangerous because there would be mystical creature that would come out to hunt at night to avoid being seen by humans. 

 One night my father was ill and my family needed food so I picked up a bow and arrow and creeped out my bedroom window out into the woods. I stood in stance and held the bow in a tight grip in my 14 year old hands.

 I held no fear since I was doing this to make my family proud as a foolish teenager I was I forgot and pushes away the thought of anything coming after me and headed deep in the woods to beggin my quest.

I didnt bother looking behind me as i was too busy searching for anything that may be able to serve as food for us. I held my bow tightyl as my eyes scanned through the forest in search of prey. The cold air of the night began to embrace me as i got further away from home. My red bangs covered were blown away from my eyes allowing to have a better look at my sorroundings. I find that this part of the forest seemed completely unfamiliar to me.'Had I wandered too far?'

I shrugged off these thoughts as i caught sight of a sillouethe next to a tree. It was similar to one of a delicate looking creature. I took this as an oportunity and pulled out an arrow from my pocket rasing my bow aiming towards the creature in the shadows as i silently approached it. I took in a deep breathe and just when i was about to shoot my arrow i hear a twig snap from a few feet behind me. I turn around to look at what it could had been but i find nothing. When i look back at where once the creature stood it was no longer there. i breath out frustrated running a hand through my red locks and beging to walk forwards in hopes of finding another creature. This would be quite an adventure.