Chapter One

***

\(*_*)  \(*_*)/  (*_*)/

New story!!

Dedicated to tacomania22 because she's the beauts person who created my cover so hella grateful to her tbh c:

Hope you enjoy lol

\(*_*)  \(*_*)/  (*_*)/

***

I love you Dahlia. I love you with all my heart, and soul. You’re my baby girl, and you and Rory are my world.

Don’t you forget that, okay? Whatever happens, always remember that.

When life screws you over, you stay strong.

When everything seems like they’re going wrong, you forget it. Focus on something else.

When people put you down, you stand tall and ignore them. Be the better person.

When you fall in love..

Can count the years on one hand,

That we’ve been together,

I need the other one to hold you,

Make ya feel, Make ya feel,

Better!’

I groaned, suddenly hating the sound of my favourite song.

Lifting my head from my warm pillow, my alarm clock told me it was 2:47am.

The song continued to play, and so I used my hand to rake lazily around my bed for my Samsung. Finally finding it by my foot, I brought the screen up to my face.

I had to blink for a few seconds, then I cussed after seeing who it was.

“What the hell do you want?!” I growled, as I answered the call. My words were slurred by the fresh sleep.

I heard a loud scoff on the other end. “Excuse me? Is that any way to greet your best friend?” Lacey – one of my closest girl mates – said, on the verge of shouting. I could just imagine her big, bright, brown eyes widening.

“Lace..” I groaned. “It’s freggin’ 3am.”

“What do you mean? I’ve been up for hours!”

If I weren’t so tired, I’d be rolling my eyes. Twenty dollar bet says she hasn’t slept a wink of sleep yet. It still amazes me how she can live on coffee and energy drinks. And what’s even more amazing, is she’s still just a ball of hype every morning.

“Lace, you have five seconds to tell me why you called,” I told her, yawning.

“But it will-“

“Five.”

“That’s not enou-“

“Four.”

“Oh fine! I still think it’s no-“

“Three.”

“Wait!”

I paused, and let her continue.

“Okay, so you know Mitch’s mate, Josh? Well he asked me ou-“

I ended the call before she could finish, and threw my phone across the room. I swear if she wasn’t one of my mains she’d be six feet under.

Slamming my head against my pillow, I welcomed my boyfriend – sleep – with open arms.

\(*’-‘*)/