Frost Slavier

The ring of the store's bell echoed through the shop. The customer went in as usual as I took his order and handed him the receipt. I forgot to introduce myself didn't I? I'm Frost Slavier, a man with black hair and brown eyes. I am about 5'11 and a working student. I'm already a senior and I will be graduating this year. I could finally stretch my wings after I graduated high school. I have no plans for college since I could not afford the expenses.

Hours has passed and my night shift was ending. I was the only one left and I was the one who usually locks the store. A click sounded, I saw three men wearing black outfits with a black mask with holes for their eyes and mouths. They approached slowly as they held the gun pulling the trigger.

They pointed it at me and demanded in a low voice "Give me the money,"

"I-I'm sure we can talk about this bro,"

"Don't bro me! Just give the loot or you'll have to pay with your life,"

"Haha, no rush bro,"

I pretended to be calm as I took the cellphone out of my back pocket, hoping to dial 911. My whole body sweated as they glared at me with their cold eyes.

My phone rung and suddenly a bang echoed through the room.

They shot my arm.

It bled profusely and the pain was beyond exhilarating. I screamed my lungs out as I held my arm, trying to stop the bleeding.

"W-wait!"

They didn't answer as they shot me in the leg. I stumbled through the ground as they kicked my knee.

One of the thieves broke the cash register with a stick and took all the money.

They beat me up, stomping their feet in my stomach and throwing punches to where they shot me. I couldn't stop them. My eyes became blurry as I lost all feeling in my body and the last thing I saw was a stick piercing through my skull.

Everything was black, regrets filled my mind especially leaving my life behind.

However I was given an unbelievable chance.

I woke up in my same old bedroom, I hurriedly went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. It was my own face, I was alive and healthy. I checked for gunshot wounds or bruises, but I found nothing.

I checked the calendar to see what date it was. June 1, it was 3 days before the incident. June 4 was the date I was murdered by 3 thieves. And all the data I know is one is skinny with an Italian accent, a fat guy with an American accent and a normal guy who didn't speak but only observed. They all have one thing in common and that is the snake tattoo on their wrist.

Thinking about my murderers made my body cold with dread. I hope I can get to the bottom of this and won't be killed.

Day One

I went to an Internet cafe. I turned on the computer and my time started ticking.

I researched the recent thieves around my area that was happening and I crossed red on that area. I also searched the gangs or mafias that have a snake tattoo on their wrist. And I found two possible gangs.

The Crusher Gang, spreads crime over every town.

The Stone Gang, spreads drugs over every town.

These gangs were said to be in conflict and are both rising to supremacy.

I printed the map with red crosses over them and went out of the computer shop.

I went to a secluded area and searched for the pizza shop I was working at and traced back to each red marks. It turned into a wiggly W with the pizza shop at its center.