Prologue

A/N
My first language/Mother tongue isnt English so if there's some wrong grammar, bare with me, please.

What is Love?

People who are in a relationship:
"Love is something you feel for someone, that can send warmth in your heart."

People who has a wonderful family: "Love is a feeling of assurance that you are a part of this world or happiness that you belong."

People who are brokenhearted:
"Love is nothing but a heartache."

People who are religious:
"Love is a strong feeling, it can make you do anything you never thought you'd do in the first place."

But what if your afraid to say it, afraid to admit it, what if the fear caused you to be confused, to never admit it to the person you love, and be just content of dreaming that maybe someday all will be better, but what if its to late, what if tomorrow or the next day that person would die or would move away, and you never had the chance to say it, are you still going to hide, or show what you truly feel.

¤ sometimes you have to say what you feel even tho your afraid, because you'll never know when its to late. There is no such thing is right time, right place or even right moment, because all is right when you are being true to yourself.