Chapter 1

I ran as hard as i could, away from al the drama that i used to call home.

I ran, and when i couldnt no more, i stopped. I was so confused of what just happend. My 'home' was infaded by police officers and FBI. They found my moms weed stash, which i didnt even know about, then ait hit me. My mom and dad were going to jail. And they would come looking for me and lock me up with them.

After a long search i found a motel which would let me stay the night for free. I wasnt that bad, except for the moans escaping the womans mouth in the room next to me.

When i woke up the next morning i wasnt in the motel anymore. I was somewhere cold, somewhere on the ground. I opened my eyes and noticed i was in a mostly grey room with bars on one wall. I now knew where i was, i was in jail. On the other side of the bars i saw my brother. 'Max' i said while i reached out to him. Once my fingertips almost reached his face, he was gone. All of the sudden, he just wasnt there anymore.

'MAX! MAX!' I screamded and walked to the corner of what i now knew was a cell. 'Are you Catalaya Gonzales ?' A man said. I looked up to see a big and muscly police officer. 'Ye-yeah i am' i stood up very slowly and walked to the bars. 'Your brother was killed yesterday. Im sorry for your loss' the man said and tilted his head down. I started sobbing 'Max... Max..'

'MAX!' I shot up awake. I looked around and noticed i wasnt in a cell. I was at my aunts, which is home to me. My aunt ran into my room and started yelling 'WHATS HAPPENING' 'nothing aunt Tia, nothing. It was just a bad dream' i sighed. I really did miss my brother. After my parents got arrested he got a place for himself. And the underaged me had to live with my aunt, Tia. 'Dont worry about it sweety, just go back to sleep' she placed a kiss on my forehead.

I tossed and turned, but wasnt able to sleep for the rest of the night. I kept on thinking about Max, and the nightmare. The sun was slowly coming up and so was i.

I grabbed my phone and texted max, just to be sure. 'Hey, i miss you x' it said. I didnt get a reply, he's probably still asleep. So i didnt worry to much about it.

The day went by slowly, i didnt really get out of bed and off of tumblr. When it was 10 pm and i still didnt got a reply from Max, i started to worry.

'MAX!' i screamed through the bass of the music which was playing. Drunk people were everywhere and the smell of alcohol filled my brothers house. I made my way through the crowd of people, looking for max.

After hours of searching and people starting to leave, i went upstairs. I wasnt planning on going all the way home at this time. So i was just gonna sleep here.

I walked into the spare room and saw a dead body. I walked closer to see who it was. The body was laying on his back so i couldnt see who it was.

Tears streamed down my face as i walked through the people looking for ones i know. No one.

When i was back upstairs i rolled the body over to indentify it. When i did i saw it was max...

A/N so this was the first chapter of recovery, i hoped you liked it. It was so much fun to write and i really like how it turned out. Ill try to update once a week, maybe some more but i dont want the chapters to be sloppy !

Vote and comment !

xxx May