mathew runs away

INTRODUCTION

    THERE  was a child named   Mathew  and he was upset so he did a thing that would last forever in his mom and fathers heart .

                                                                                                             chapter 1

         mathew had a bad day the day before  he couldn't believe what happened  at school and home. well at school he got  expelled from having a thumb war with his friend but at home it was even weirder he was grounded not for school for doing his chores the right way he usually does them the  wrong way  but he got in trouble for doing them right  he was freaked out. then his parents started to act like he's there slave but they also were ignoring him . so he decided to run away from home to a place were  everything was opposite then now.

         He was freaking out he didn't now what to do so he went to the place when he got there he saw a big giant. not telling OK a big giant ..........cave.

he thought of was a bear cave but it was a  bat cave so he was relived it wasn't a bear cave so he went inside the little house .the  House was so small 3people couldn't even  sit in the same place when he was sleeping  he heard a small creak it sounded like somebody was in the house. So mathew got up picked up his bow and a couple arrows he went to she what was going on he went to a corner and saw a person but he didn't have any weapons in his hands or anywhere. Mathew said" hello is anyone here the man was frightened so much he couldn't  even move so Mathew put his bow and arrows down and said" I'm not going to harm you so if you have any weapons please put them down and wait"the guy put his hand down and he told him to come out and he won't hurt him unless he hurts so he walked out the guy tells but then Mathew put his stuff down then the men sat   on the couch  and they talked. Mathew asked if he's an outlaw or if he's  just he to discover things. The man was an person who was a discoverer. Then Mathew asked what's his name he said it was Andy. My name is Mathew.

                      chapter  2

Mathew and his new friend Andy were trying to find some food. so far they only found a couple squirrels then next thing u know he finds  three deer one small and two big. so he decided to have Andy shoot one and he would shoot the other one their not going to shoot the small one. Andy and Mathew went on three 1,2,3,Bang ,Bang two deer down. they both ran to the deer