"valentine's day" || j-hope (BTS)

yo yo it's admin jess here fam
//lowercase intended//

*******************************************************************

MY POV
i walked inside the house i share with hoseok. it was valentine's day, but he had to go on tour. i was pretty bummed out but then i realized i couldnt do much about it. i took off my shoes and hung my coat on the rack. I walk upstairs to the second floor where our room is but then, i heard a sound. it came from the kitchen, so i went to go check it out. it was just my keys that fell off of the table. "man, i wish hobi was here." i missed him.

i walk out of the kitchen and begin my journey to our room again. i open the door and i see a sight i never thought i'd see on this day. it was j-hope, standing there with a heart balloon, a huge card that's the size of my body, and a life-sized teddy bear taller than me! "happy valentine's day, beautiful!" i walk up to him and grab everything in his hands, then i put it on the bed. out of nowhere, i hugged him as tight as i could. my head was buried in his shoulder and collarbone. i smelled his jacket, he has such a nice scent. "i missed you so much. it feels good to hold my best friend and girlfriend again." his grip around my waist tightens, but then after a little bit longer, we finally let go.

"so what brings you here? i thought you were on tour?" i say, sitting down on the bed. "okay first, that was so rude to dodge my gifts that i got for you", he said in a sassy way. i giggled at his cute dorkiness. i replied in the same tone, "okay, fine then let's see those gifts that you got for meh." i grabbed the balloon and tied it to the corner of our bed. i sat back down on the bed, carefully grabbing the huge card. it has a cute little teddy bear on it with my favorite chocolates taped to it on the front. i smiled, "you know me so well." i open the card once i got a good grip on it.

'happy valentine's day, my love. i hope you enjoyed your gifts and i hope you'll enjoy the thing i'm planning for tonight. it's a suprise, so be patient.'

i stopped reading for a second. hobi starts walking out of the room. "where are you going?" "read the card and you'll find out!" i sighed and began reading again.

'if you're at this part, then you know i left the room and when you asked why, i told you to keep reading. well, i planned a suprise for you tonight, so i'm getting ready and setting things up. that means you have to get ready, too. i have an outfit prepared for you in the bathroom. make yourself feel pretty because once you feel pretty, then that means you truly are beautiful. you're breathtaking regardless, but you say you never feel beautiful, so i'm giving you a chance to feel it tonight. you having confidence in yourself means so much to me. once you're finished getting ready, i have a few friends who will take you where you need to go. see you soon, my love."

i follow his directions and head to the bathroom. on the rack, there was a beautiful black dress with sunflowers on it, placed next to makeup and shoes. there was even a small sidepurse for me to take with me. i opened my jaw at how beautiful everything was, from the dress to the shoes, to the highlight palette. i quickly grabbed the dress and put it on in excitement. i then looked into the mirror & smiled. 'he knows me so well.' i grab the most beautiful makeup brushes i have ever seen and begin my makeup. the brushes were white & gold, with black cursive writing on them. i looked at the cursive writing, "Y/N". 'woah, he put my name on these makeup brushes?! wow, now THAT'S creative & special.'

i finish my eyeliner and slip on the black little heels he bought me. 'perfect fit.' i grab the purse and i open it, it felt heavy so i wanted to see what was inside. inside that lovely black purse was some phone cases and some lipstick, in my favorite shades of red and pink. i take out the phone cases, he put quite a few in there. he knows i listen to kpop, so he bought me some phone cases of my favorite groups, and then some with cute quotes or patterns that he knew i loved. i stopped looking at them and then walked downstairs.

downstairs, there wasn't just one friend, but three. they were my best friends, theryn, mari, & kia. they had their phone cameras and polaroids out, taking pictures and videos of me on them. "hoseok wanted us to do this so he can admire you from every angle, and so he can make an appreciation post about you AWW." i smiled as i said, "well then, let's give him a show." i did various poses that the three told me to do, them screaming random stuff like "SLAY QUEEN" or "YAAAAAS!" i finally stopped and we all laughed. then they each handed me a rose, then told me that i will have to collect more.

i walked out of the door and i saw suga, one of hobi's best friends. he also took pictures & videos of me and told me to pose some more, then he asked to get some of me with my best friends. "are you guys gonna take pictures and videos of everything tonight?" nobody replied. suga escorted me and my friends to the limo, which was where jin was. "here, take this. also, you look beautiful. have fun!" suga waved off after giving me the rose. "wow, you look amazing!" i smiled, "thanks but i kinda didnt really try." he was shooketh. we got to the destination but it was dark since it was late at night. he handed me a rose and told me that jungkook was waiting for me to get there so he can protect me in case something happens.

jungkook was there, but so were the rest of the bts members except hobi. "come on, shall we?" namjoon and jungkook linked my arms with theirs and we walked in. it was pitch black, but it sounded like there was a lot of people & loud cheers. finally, a hand i recognized pulled me forward. "hobi?" "yes?" "where are we?" some lights finally came on, and all i saw was a bunch of pink & blue and lots of people. 'wait, is this where i think it is?'

"AKKINDA!" it echoed through the air, while i sat there in excitement and happiness. "YOU TOOK ME TO A SEVENTEEN CONCERT?!?! OH MY GOSH I MIGHT CRY!" he smiled to me as the music started playing, but then i got a little sad. everyone else had a carat bong but i only had my phone. i was still happy and i didn't wanna ruin that, so i took out my phone's flashlight. then, as if someone was freakin reading my mind, MY BIAS FROM SEVENTEEN HANDED ME A CARAT BONG THAT WAS SIGNED BY ALL THE MEMBERS. WITH A WINK. i started screaming, "WOOZI JUST HANDED ME A SIGNED CARAT BONG, THEN WINKED AT ME OH MA JISOOS!" then, hobi removed his hand from behind his back, revealing a carat bong! "why do you have that carat bong? i already have one, silly." he turned it on and held it in his hand, "i'm a carat too, 'silly'".

A/N
OKAY SO HOW WAS THE TWIST IN THE END? AHAHAH CARATS FOR THE WIN. ANYWAY, im sorry this was honestly really long but i have another idea for another imagine! but anyways i hope you liked this imagine, please vote and comment, and until next time. thanks for reading!

p.s: i, admin jess, wrote this bc i have no life so yeah. my wattpad acc is _sparklyhoseok_ and i have a few stories on there that you may like to read! thanks for reading once again! 💗

p.s.s: WE HAVE SOME BOOKS COMIN OUT!! :) one is my book, and it's called "A Playboy's House of Cards" and then the other book is admin theryn's, which is titled "No Love." please read them when we update, we appreciate it! THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE YA ALL, BOO BAI 😙✨