Plane ride

As I sit looking out the tiny window I see clouds surrounding the airplane. As we fly through them I notice the sun beginning to set. The burnt orange mixing with the blue sky mixing with the marshmallowy fluffy clouds. We're currently traveling through. I'm momentarily distracted by the beauty that is the world below me. Fall has always been my favorite season. The Crimson reds, burnt oranges, bright cheery yellow leaves. Sexy blondes in sweater dresses and sky high leather zip up boots to wrap around my neck as I'm licking and playing with her clit. Sorry I was distracted by thoughts of two nights ago. Crisp clean morning air the happiness I feel as I set out for my morning 4 mile run. It has not escaped my notice that the leaves on the trees are the most beautiful when they're dieing. I'm taken back to last night to the screams, the crack of the whip. The scent of the leather crop mixed with old english polish combining with the scent of vanilla candles. The delicious tang of metallic bloodshed from the Chinese throwing stars. The inevitible confession that's barely intelligible whispered to me just before dawn. The Intel I received this morning is in fact the reason I'm on this plane heading to the south of France to a tiny brownstone cottage. It's tucked away in the middle of the woods. Where I may gain more Intel as to where the Night Riders are keeping the girl I've been searching for the last 6 months. I lean back in the comfy reserved seat with extra leg room in this section of the V.I.P Business Class that The Brotherhood has reserved for my partner; Jionni and me. I noticed he's already leaned back with a blanket and his Oakley sunglasses on his eyes. His lips are in a permanent thin line as always. The only time I've ever seen him semi-smile is when he's with his girlfriend Mickeylynn. She's from Philadelphia originally but she's posted in Italy for now she's employed by The Brotherhood as an informant. She's a maid for a mob boss who has a home in Italy Mr. D'Amico conducts quite a lot of business from his home as he's up in age and his health is declining. So Jionni is in an exceptionally good mood as he will be stopping to see Mickeylynn as soon as we land. She's meeting him at the airport to pick him up and I'm using a car service to head to my Bed&Breakfast. I'll try to catch a few z's but sleep does not come easily to me. Some say I have done too many things and seen too much torture to sleep in peace. What I do to people doesn't bother me. I am too wound up to sleep. I decide to work instead so I take out a map I printed out of the south if France. I've circled several parts Luciano told me to check. I think he's leading me in the wrong direction. I have a hunch he knows more then he let's on. Well we will just have to see what he has to say when I arrive.