The look

Hello my name is Bella I'm a sixteen .I'm the only child in mi family the closest person I have as a sister is my best friend luna ,I've known her since I was six .of curse she's had a boyfriend and her first kiss but I haven't I'm in high school so it's tug but I wish I cold find the right person.

Today is my first day back at school since summer. I'm not that excited to be onest other then my good graids . I want something fune or exciting to happen "come on huny Luna is hear you don't want to be late " said mum as I was grabbing my bag for school .

I didn't want to go but I have to anyway I have luna we were walking to school until we sore some un famileure faces looking at me I started to blush but I know he was looking at luna."did you see that guy looking at you" said luna getting excited for me I still think he was looking at luna but it's just the first day of school I'm not going to get my hopes up .

My first class started the guy that was looking at me was in my class all he did was look at me it cidof freect me out I wonder why he was looking at me lik that .

Before I know it school was finished and the guy that was looking at me came and talkd to me his name was brade he said I looked pretty and that he wanted to hang out some time so what dos that mean a guy from school actually looked likes me it m so happy it's on balivabel but no on from school has ever liked me is it a trike???"omg I'm so happy for you and it's only the first day "said luna after school we both went home we had dinner and went to bed .

I hope you like the first chapter if you have any ideas let me know so I can put them in  sorry it's bait short I tryd to do my best it will get longer  thanks for reading chapter one 💕