Guilty Pleasures

DISCLAIMER: I NOT OWN ANY OF THE NARUTO CHARACTERS OR PLOT PIECES I USED, ALL RIGHTS GO KISHIMOTO-SAN!

Naruto has been sitting in his office doing paperwork for the third day in a row without leaving. He doesn't go home, or go out anymore. He just sits at his desk doing his work, his friends think that he still hasn't gotten over Hinata's death. It has been years, but he doesn't date, or hang out with other couples. His usual brightness and hyperactivity are gone and have been for awhile. Even his broody best friend Sasuke, has been telling him he needs to get out more. He just shakes his head with a sad smile and says that there is always work to be done. Without letting Naruto know his friends hold a meeting on what to do about his depression. They are all worried about him, most of them have come to the agreement that what he really needs is another woman to get his attention. No one seems to know who this woman should be, at a loss they just stare at each other or zone out. Kakashi speaks up then saying leave it to him. The group disburses hoping Kakashi can help Naruto.

TWO DAYS LATER

Naruto is still at his desk doing his work, when a knock sounds at his door. "Come in!" He calls. When the door opens he sees something he is unprepared for. Anko is standing there in a bright orange see through dressing robe. Under the robe he can see her slightly darker orange bra and panties. Before he can recompose himself, she closes the door and approaches him. "What the hell are you doing out of your house dressed like that?" He asks when his brain restarts. "Do you want the truth or do want me to tell you what you want to hear?" she asks coyly. "I want the truth...but..." he can't seem to finish his sentence as she takes off her robe and walks around his desk. She is standing less than a foot away from him now as his body starts to react. Shaking his head to clear it he says, "Tell me what in hell's name you are up to Anko." She can see he is visibly flustered now, "Honestly, I have wanted to have wild sex with you since you turned sixteen, but that is frowned upon so I have made due with my fantasies. Now that you are grown, I find myself unable to resist you. Please Hokage-Sama fuck me. Fuck me until I can't walk." Naruto is having a hard time processing what she said, but he knows his body wants her. He is still sitting unnaturally still for him.

He hasn't moved in more than a minute, and Anko was beginning to worry that she pushed him to far. Suddenly standing up he gives her a considering look. Acting braver than she felt, she took his hand and put it on her breast. His fingers instinctivly wrapped themselves around it. She moaned lightly at the gentle pressure. His eyebrows shot up into his hair line and his lips twitched. His other hand comes up and wraps around her other breast with more pressure than the first, and smiled at the look on her face. Gaining courage he pulls her back against his chest and starts to kneed both breasts, she moans loudly and arches into his hands. Liking the response he is getting he keeps going. After a few minutes of this his hands slide down both sides of her body to rest on her hips. Feeling her shudder and softly sigh he moves his hands slowly around to the front of her body and slowly drags them up and down her abs. She is moaning softly without pause now. Spinning her around to face him he crushes his lips to hers. She is surprised at the gentle power in his arms.

Thought returning to her she suddenly drops to her knees in front of him. Looking down at her in his surprise with his face turning several shade of red he asks, "What are you doing?" She smirks at him but says nothing. With little pressure pushes him back into his chair and opens his Kage robe and pushes up his t-shirt and her mouth waters at the sight of his finely muscled chest. She runs her hands up and down his abs almost reverently, quickly she undoes the top of his pants. He groans quietly but doesn't move to stop her. Heartened by this she pulls his pants down to his ankles and rubs her hand along the front of his boxers earning another startled gasp but still no protests. Smiling deviously she pulls his boxers down to meet his pants at his ankles. He watches her eyes widen for a minute. Then she erases all of his thoughts, as her mouth is suddenly around his manhood. His hips come up off the chair so she puts pressure on his hip bones, seconds later she is swallowing his manhood all the way to the base and swallows around it several times. His startled moan is much louder this time causing her to smirk around his manhood. She swallows several more times before she releases his manhood. As she takes several deep breaths she looks up into his eyes and proceeds to swallow him all the way to the base again. At this point he can feel a tension gathering low in his belly, winding tighter and tighter. She was startled by his strength a second later, when he pulled her face off his manhood and up to his with just his arms. "Who put you up to this Anko?" Startled by this she doesn't answer right away. Several minutes later, "Like I said before, I have wanted this for years, but truth be told Kakashi gave me the courage I needed to be here today. He said that you needed someone... Someone who could help take your mind off of the past..." She trails off and looks at him with a look that said she was exactly where she wanted to be. After a minute He stands up and fixes his clothes. He puts out his hand to help her up, she takes it and stands up. He pulls her against his chest again and says, "Take a deep breath." She complies and her world goes black.