Fixed me (Kazemaru Ichirouta X Reader)

//Alrighy first story here we go! Takes places when the team faces The Dark Emperors, reader can be any gender. (Definitly not based off something)

"See Endou? This is true power!" Kazemaru said with an evil grin, you did not remember him like this...

Oh you? You are [y/n] you have been playing with Raimon for a while now, they where amazing. Normally you played on the bench but these last few matches you where able to play on the field. You where pretty close with Kazemaru Ichirouta, the fastest guy on the team.

You guys did everything together, wether it was playing games, to track running to soccer you did it with him most of the time. That is also why it hit you so much when he was unable to play anymore and you guys had to split.

You looked at him, from a distance ofcourse. You always had sorta liked him and where planning to confess when you came back but not to this Kazemaru... You wanted him back...

"W-what has happened to you!" The words had left your mouth as he turned around to look at you "What has happened to me? Why would you show remotely any intrest in me?" you could hear him fire right back at you, it really paralysed you.

"Exactly what I tought..." He said walking back to his side of the field, you wanted him back... No you NEEDED him back in your life...

Dashing of with the ball Someoka had passed to you after the kick off you would run full speed past Kazemaru, he did... Nothing? This was way too odd he flatout ignored you... Untill you saw his eyes, they where more sympathetic then before...

You jumped off in the air spinning around as water surounded your feet "Water Tornadooooo!" you yelled out of your lungs as the ball got launched, H2O the watery liquid would dash towards the keeper, whom failed to hold the ball...

You scored, you did something, you wanted to cheer but you did not have him.... 1-1 equal as the referee whistled signaling the end of the first half.

You headed towards a corner, devastated by view of what used to be there, destroyed. Kazemaru and you used to hang around here.

You can remember it like the day off yesterday, it was amazing...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

"Come one [Y/N] keep up the pace!" the blue/teal tinted haired boy would yell as his dashing speed decreased.

"I'm coming Kazemaru! Remember that you used to be on a track team!" You returned with a smile as you guys headed into the corner.

In this corner you guys did a lot, passing the ball, sharing stories and secrets and at times you even where allowed to touch Kazemaru's head.

"Oh [Y/N] how can it be that no man has asked you out?" Kazemaru would say teasing as he arrived there first. "Oh shut up Kaze!" You said grinning.

After some passing the ball Kazzemaru would sit down "Thank you [Y/N]...." He said "F-for what?" you asked him rather confused.

"For always helping me up when I am down... I am sure that if I ever turned evil or something you would help me up...." He said making you blush

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You could not help but tear up... "Hey..." you heard a familiar voice say to you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

"Hey..." Kazemaru said as you looked up. "Heya, what's up Kaze?". "Do you think that I am useless?" Kazemaru would asks sadly.

"Who told you that Kaze!? You will never be useless!" you said shocked. He showed you a cut on your shoulder, it shocked you. "Thanks [Y/N]" he said giving you a smile and walking off

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You could not help but tear up... "Hey..." you heard a familiar voice say to you.

That tone... It could never be something positive... You flatout knew predicted and dared to bet anything you had on it...

You looked up in tears, you saw Kazemaru "K-Kaze?..." you softly asked looking up at him. You slowly stood up to look him square in the eyes.

"I-it's me [Y/N]... I-I came to apologise... I already did so to Endou... The game has turned into a friendly... I was speed crazed..."

Could you believe him... Also you heard him say Endou again... You always tought he could be gay but it just hurt you "K-Kaze..." you whispered

"I-I love you..." you finally poured out, tearing at the sight of him blushing.

Whilst crying you could feel a pair of lips connect with yours, it where Kaze's... You blushed whilst kissing him back, tongue's wrapping around fighting for dominance.

Eventually you guys broke before Kaze would simpliy say "You fixed me [Y/N] and I hope you will forgive me one day..." he turned back to walk away but you jumped on his back.

"Get us to the field Senpai!" you yelled smilling. You guys confessed and where still friends. You guys continued the game and you would beat him.

//Hey guys, thanks for reading chapter one. This was mainly a fluffy one shot but I am planning on making a GranXUlvida one with more chapters. Please do send me requests! Any character (Male or female) will do. I only won't do lemon's (I may make another book for those) cause I want these to be enjoyed by everyone. Was this too short? Or a good quick read? Please let me know so I can imprve! have a nice day!

~Tornado