harry imagine chapter 1

The alarm just woke me up i'am so excited cause basically this is my first day at work .Since my childhood i've dream of working in a radio sation and my dream came true . Honestly that's just the half reason whay i'am so excited well i'am lucky enough to know that today fm radio is going to do an interview with one direction and that's why i spent the whole night just thinking about them .im completly in love with them they can call me a fangirl but i don't care.

" come here breakfast is ready" my mom shouts .that annoys me a lot cause even that i'm a grown up she cant help but make her nose in my bussiness .

"okey .im coming"i respond

i started freaking out cause till now i haven't decided what to wear. i have to choose between a casual brown dress or just wear normal jeans. i decided to wear my skinny jeans and a tank top fully aware that's a little too  hot to go to work also with my curves that sometimes i wish that i dont have'em.

after i ate or honestly just sat with my mom while she's eating i decided to go. Just after i started the car one direction songs beggin to play and of course i sang with it . when i arrived to the radio station i heard screaming girls chanting the  guys'names.

I really can't believe i'm finally meeting them.I waited for a few minutes until they came.I welcomed them and took them to the room.They were very polite and I honestly have been calm lately.The radio dj is  doing all the talking.He asks them about their new album their hair random stuff that only directioners will ask.Throigh the whole interview i felt harry's gaze on me I couldn't look up cause I'll probably faint.

After the interview a bodyguard came and asked fir my number he told me it's for harry and honestly i cant believe it.I gave to him and tried to relax myself.

the day passed normally until when i arrived home i saw i had a message.

*Really enjoyed meeting you today love what about you come to my hotel tonight ;-) *

I didn't know how to respond.I really would love to meet him but not have sex with him in the first night.

*I don't think  the hotel is a good idea* i semt him that so he could know im not cheap.

*I cant you know the fans will follow.please?? be ready at 7 and wait outside.*

*okay* I answered him.but how deos he know my address i decided I'll ask after.

to be continued