Chapter 1: Getting Fired!

Yn POV

I had just walked into work at the International House Of Pancakes or IHop when two of my coworkers were fighting. I tried to stop the fighting and i realized a group of people come in that looked familiar i seen a girl and two guys with black hair a girl with blue hair a girl with pink hair a guy with blonde hair and two with brown. They just watched the fight and got they're phones out. Then it happened. *WHAP!* One of my coworkers hit me in the face. My first instinct was to slam them against the wall and punch them once in the face kick them between the legs kick them in the stomach and punch their nose. Then I felt hands on my shoulders I turned around to my manager. "Oh Shit!" I mumbled "I'm sorry Yn but this is the third fight this week we're going to have to fire you" He said. I threw my apron on the ground "whatever." and walked out the door.

Dantes POV

Did she just. Yn. Got fired. She fought someone. Three times. Mom and Dad. They're gonna kick her out. At least this time when Travis asks how shes doing we'll have an answer. We decided to leave and head home. Travis asked me how yn was. "well she got fired and our parents are gonna kick her out but she tole me she was saving up to move here so maybe she'll move in down the street.. oh wait she doesn't know you live with us.."

Yn Pov

Welp got kicked out. Now i take my saved up money and move to mystreet. At least ill be closer to dante.

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't think of what to add to this chapter um.. Let me know how much you guys like this book so far and what ideas you guys have

~Lexi~