Chapter One

Tuesday, June 13, 2017
5:5pm

I walked into my dad's warehouse being greeted by some of his worker's while some of the half naked women in here just stared.

The warehouse was like a second home to me rather than my regular house, you could say this is where I grew up. When I was around eleven I used to think my dad had chalk laying around but everytime I used to try to play with it he would always pop me.

Once I turned thirteen I finally new what it was and what it was used for. My dad finally let me start getting more into the business when I was fourteen, his close friend Jessie taught me the game. He used to tell me that I've gotten quicker with my run-ins & such. I've been doing this for a while now and I loved every single minute of it, especially the money.

As I made my way further in, I was greeted by my bestfriend Danielle. She had two duffles bags in her hand so I knew she was finna make a drop.

" Come with? " she asked me as she gave me one of the black duffle bags leaving me no choice but to accept.

" what choice do I have now? " I mumbled as she kicked me in the butt with her left foot.

" stop bitch " I said again laughing tripping her up.

She started running towards me and I darted off to her car remembering that I didn't have the keys.

" shit! " I whispered yelled as I watched her walk to the driver's side.

" haaa, dumb bitch " she said as she got in and I followed.

We placed the bags on the backseat, while blasting moneybagg shortly afterwards and pulled out from in front of the warehouse.

We pulled up in front an abandoned plaza and pulled around to the back and got out making sure the doors were locked. We walked up to the plaza and Dani got the left side and I got the right.

" meet me here in about 15 minutes " Dani said as she pulled out her blunt.

" alright " I said walking off to my side of the plaza.

Once I made my way there, I hid the bag behind my leg while stuffing my pockets. I looked around and seen a man walk towards me. As he slowly approached I made sure my gun was still on my waist.

" yooo, what you got lil' bit? " he said walking up to me

" anything you want " I said

" lemme get two sacks, how much you charge? " he asked pulling out money

" ten dollars for two sacks, that's what you want? " I asked taking a blunt from behind my ear.

" yeah lemme get that you sell swishers too? " he said giving me a crisp ten dollar bill.

I put the bill in my shoe as I held the blunt with my lips. Jesse taught me to never put money in obvious places like my back pockets or any pockets for that matter.

" yeah a dollar each pack just like the store " I said as I took a puff from my blunt.

" alright lemme get two packs, what flavor you got? " he asked smirking

I blew smoke in his face and smirked right back at him, " all kinds "

He looked kind of shocked. Most people don't understand why I do the things I do. When you go to your plug they just have want you not including swishers and lighters. I buy swishers and lighters and such for my customers, a part of that being because I know some of them might not have I.D to buy what they need out the store. And plus it's more money for me.

" ok lemme get the blue raspberry " he said while handing me two dollars.

Once he had what he needed, he walked away and more people came after him. It was now 6:12 so I had three minutes until I had to meet back up with Dani.

Deciding that it'll take me about three minutes too get to the spot, I gathered my things and started walking.

Once I got there Dani wasn't in sight, deciding to wait on her instead of going to her end, I pulled out a blunt from behind my ear and lit it. I took a puff from it then inhaled the smoke before blowing out O's.

I looked at my phone and it was now 6:18 and Dani still wasn't in sight, I pulled up her caller I.D getting ready too call her but then I heard gunshots. I looked around the corner and seen her running.

She gestured for me to run and threw me the keys. I caught em' and ran to the car getting in, throwing the bag in the back. I pulled up next to her and she got in. She threw her bag in the back as I pulled off making sure I burned my tires.

" bitch what the fuck! " I yelled at her as I laughed

" mann that bitch Lily crazy as hell!! She tried to steal the bag " she said clearly out of breath

I laughed at, " what you do then? " I asked looking from the road at her then at the road again.

" punched her crackhead ass " she laughing

" so who the hell was shooting? " I said raising an eyebrow

" her stupid ass husband Arnold " she mugged as she said his name

" damn crackheads shooting at my bestfriend " I said shaking my head.

" they gone get shot at next time " she said while pulling her gun out sitting it on her lap.

I looked at her and laughed as I pulled into chic-fil-a parking lot. This bitch is crazy as hell.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

How y'all like ?

I know this chapter is kinda short

Comment and vote 💕

Excuse all mistakes 💩