Just that hood girl♥

"Thank you very much, Ms. Johnson, and please come again." The saleswoman smiled, shaking my hand eagerly before she handed me three shopping bags and a receipt.

"No, thank you," I replied. " And ill be sure to tell my friends about your store."As i headed to the door I turned to look at the woman and i had to laugh. The saleswoman had picked up a calculator and was furiously punching in numbers, obviously calculating the $3,500.00 purchase I made. To bad she had no idea that the check I wrote was from a stolen checkbook and the account had been closed for months. "Stupid bitch", i thought. So  I walked out of the store with three shopping bags filled with lots of items I would sell and a few for myself.

This is my hustle to keep cash in my pockets. Going to school and trying to keep my apartment was not easy. I usually hung out with my homegirls Lisha, Kayla, KeKe, and Jass. They dont know about what i do and im not ever telling them but ill get a real job soon.

I did some window shopping on the way to my car. This mall was the perfect place to run my game. The cashiers were friendly and all the stores were check friendly. My good luck wont last long in this place. Thats why after tonight I wont be back. The last time I was here I wrote almost $12,000.00 worth of bad checks.

Rashad, who was my ex- boyfriend usually bought all the jewelry and shit from me he is my best buyer.  We broke up because he was dating two other bitches and I wasnt having that shit. After that I really stopped dating.

Anyway sorry yall I had to tell yall about myself and what I do to survive but im gonna quit very soon. im from Texas, i live by myself because my mom is a prostitute/crackhead ass bitch she's had about probably 10 kids I never knew them but I know at least 4 of them died because she was on crack and smoking.My dad is no where to be found people actually thinks he's dead but i dont think so.I have a grandmother that lives in Florida and she's actually doing great. I know what your thinking, why dont you get your ass up and move with her but I cant.

Im 5'8 and im brown skinned with light brown eyes and long hair that stops halfway down my back. If you mess with me I will snap and beat your ass so dont play.  Yea im a baddie and so are my home girls. Dont fuck with us we wont fuck with you. Oh yea im still in school but this my last year and im 18.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Sorry its not alot but im just telling about her and what she do and if I like where this story is going im going to keep it if not then yea whatever. Vote or at least Comment what you think please. And tell me if I could do something to improve it.